Management team

Worth noting with the introduction of Dan Watson as GK coach, along with Hatswell , Saddler and Flynn we now have a really strong coaching setup.

This is something that we should be proud of, and it’s safe to say if these guys fail then we have no chance.

The club have certainly got this right.

6 Likes

Has Watson been announced yet?

No but he’s definitely here.

Cannot miss him, he is massive

1 Like

Reckon we could do with one more in the shape of an attacking coach, cant help but feel that Marcus Stewart did wonders for Adebayo. Mind you, we’d need some strikers for him to coach :joy:

2 Likes

That would be a part time job wouldn’t it…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is he bigger than the Beetles ? :grin: :wink:

Twice the size of them 4 put together, even though 2 are dust now, maybe 3 if you believe the stories :rofl:

1 Like

tweet from the man himself:

@DanWatson78

Turned up for a famous market ended up on the pitch. 😂 #soon.

12:56 PM · Jul 20, 2022 from Walsall, England·Twitter for iPhone

2 Likes

I think this management team is definitely a top level L1 set up.

Like the OP said, if we cant get up with this team, then we may as well give up.

He seems happy :laughing:

5 Likes

Dan is a great appointment in my opinion. Top quality goalkeeper coach, should be coaching higher than League One so for us to have him is a real coup.

Will be a great character to have within the group.

6 Likes

One day a month, walk in, ask the question “have we got a striker yet” answer “no”.
Go back home, got to be a job that is nearly as easy as being a “scout”.

1 Like

[quote=“TheRedPrince, post:5, topic:8423, full:true”]
Reckon we could do with one more in the shape of an attacking coach, cant help but feel that Marcus Stewart did wonders for Adebayo. Mind you, we’d need some strikers for him to coach.

Yeah really! I always thought Ned Kelly would be good in that role.

I think all clubs should have a striking coach!
Not all good managers or coaches know every role well or the techniques involved.
An attacking coach would be a great appointment especially with Maher Abraham’s and James Taylor
Would be nice walsall fc x

We’ve got enough with the train drivers…:smile:

1 Like