Manager of the Month October - Mickey Flynn!

MF nominated for MOTM…

Flynn In ?

I reckon the Wrexham manager will get it :roll_eyes:.They get everything fu##ing else.

1 Like

Flynn out he hasn’t got a clue!

1 Like

Hope he does mate we dont want MF getting the manager of the month curse now we’re improving

1 Like

That’s our run ending then

Even if he does, it won’t affect whether MF gets it :wink:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Wrexham managers getting a Grammy Scoob come on lad.

2 Likes

Bit slow on the uptake there Belphs it’s been a long day :joy: , I’ll have to let Scoob know they aye in our league enall … yet that is :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

I know they aren’t I was taking the piss because they get everything else like FA Cup coverage for example so they might as well be picking up awards from other leagues too.:laughing:

1 Like

Could loan us a good player or 2 unlike the tosh we mainly get x

Wouldn’t that be nice!!

1 Like

I don’t think we play the right system to facilitate Kevin De Bruyne tbh … :crazy_face:

1 Like

That Haaland kids shite too.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean … he should take a leaf out of Rory Gaffneys book if he’s serious about progressing in the game … :crazy_face:

1 Like

Speaking of De Bruyne, he should have been booked for simulation when City were (wrongly, imho) awarded a penalty against Fulham. To me, it was a blatant dive - something Tom Daly would have been proud of. Really poor decisions like that made one wonder about possible match fixing, that was the first thought that came into my head. Before everyone laughs, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility with the huge amount of money available in the Premier league these days and the heavy betting involved in the game.
Unfortunately, we live in a very greedy, unscrupulous world where corruption has been rampant at the top (FIFA) for decades.

That Haaland kids shite

I’ve had a word with MF and he gave his mate Pep a ring …

6 Likes

I’m not really fussed about signing him he’s got no pace to get in behind a league two defence.

2 Likes