Manny Monthe signs

Anyone heard off @Gensanx123 recently?…

6 Likes

OMG this is so good. Remember watching him in pre season friendly at Tranmere and he was man mountain at the back.

Promoted from this league before although don’t know if he was regular last season.

This summer is all good so far. Might even score a couple of set piece goals next season! :grin:

2 Likes

Another top signing, we’re actually going out and bringing in experienced players that are used to winning games of football. Plenty of height being added too, can’t see us being bullied next season.

Wonder which month we’ll be promoted by :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

Something has finally changed, we’ve just signed 3 players that we wouldn’t have gone anywhere near previously.

5 Likes

And I doubt they’d have come anywhere near us either! Club finally gets a bit more professional and modern and we can attract these players, a manager who speaks absolute sense too also helping.

9 Likes

Makes sense doesn’t, original contact comes JF then they move onto speaking with the manager. It’s a completely different feel to being chased by the lads in the club shop :rofl:

3 Likes

Blooming’eck.!! Another good signing.I posted yesterday we need 2 centre backs and 1 has arrived already. One thing we can be certain of we are going to be a"big " team which can only be good in this League.

Will be getting me and the lad a season ticket I think . Well done WFC for persuading me. UTS

10 Likes

This made me laugh :rofl:

Another cracking signing, three quality players in a week, it’s almost unbelievable.
Matt’s pulling power is impressive, to say the least, more of the same please!

Just imagine if they announce a revamp of the club shop! I would genuinely sh*t myself in disbelief. Pinch me someone.

4 Likes

What a signing that is!
A man mountain. No more ‘little ol’ Walsall’ me thinks! Fantastic. Well done Leigh, Matt and Jamie.

2 Likes

Now doubt you will be calling him the worst defender in the history of football and an affront to humanity after a couple of poor clearances and a missed placed pass.

2 Likes

Two year contract apparently.

Not me. Love an honest pro. Mistakes all day. No dramas. Love it.

Another excellent signing, big praise to the management team.

We should be a threat at set pieces

6 ft 4 - Monthe
6 ft 3 - Wilkinson,Labadie

3 Likes

Woosh!

1 Like

No more being bullied out of a game any more, the prospects are encouraging, we are assembling an impressive squad with quality players rather than tat.
We need a young hungry Spurs prospect now, one that loves to score goals, it would be like watching another team play in our colours!
Club shop next…try sizes like ‘M’ or ‘L’ not extra small and 7XXX, we all know that it’s rocket science to our current management, but surely it ain’t that hard? We can recruit good players, why not creative shop management?

5 Likes

Phrases like ‘exciting project’ ‘big club’ ‘great stadium’ and ‘management team’ being thrown around consistently. Is it to soon to use the word ‘transformation’ in despatches.

3 Likes