Matchday Walk up experience

Can I just add before you do.

Eff off Boner :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Possibly not, but it’s always nice to be fobbed off in an official capacity!

1 Like

Ah didn’t know that.

Well the point still remains, there is a spare space for visiting fans to collect their tickets which would free another booth for home supporters for the ticket office.

Looks like with all the complaints in this thread this should be an issue raised at the next meeting with Mole and Gamble.

1 Like

Fixed that for ya :rofl:

In fairness the club do listen when fans moan about things like this and I’d encourage anyone to.

I emailed Dan Mole with just how bad the lower bar was on Saturday as it really was a shambles. I made it clear that it wasn’t a dig at the young staff who probably have little to no experience dealing with loads of thirsty football fans but more aimed at planning. He forwarded it onto two others and cc’d me in.

At the end of the day customer experience doesn’t improve in any company without feedback and constructive criticism.

1 Like

I think the only thing that really makes a difference when it comes to fans turning up is what happens on the pitch, I had a season ticket a couple of years ago knowing I could only make about half of the games due to work, but to be honest I had totally lost interest by Xmas and even when I couldn’t go I was unable to give my ticket away. Last season I just couldn"t be bothered as I was really fed up with how many key players we had let go for nothing or next to nothing. This season however I have started enjoying it again. I did take the missus for a meal before the Macclesfield game and she did comment on how friendly mick kearns was and how he genuinely wanted to engage in conversation with the customers.

1 Like