May Working Party Meeting Tomorrow

Can only assume there will be some sort of announcement i.e a new manager by tomorrow on the back of this?

1 Like

What an absolute farce. 12.30pm updates and cancel then only meeting the club have arranged with fans after they wimped out of the fans forum before season ends. Wow just wow

I wouldn’t hold your breath … probably realised they still had no answers to any of the questions likely to be asked

1 Like

If true cowardice

I’m not taking this that the club are running away from questions.

I assume we’re getting some kind of announcement today/tomorrow.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions, hopefully many of those will be answered with a statement from the club in the next 24 hours. Shambles.

2 Likes

For the last time “THEY WILL NOT BE EMPLOYING A CHIP CHEF” :laughing:

Good.Nothing about Dutton personally (a hospital managerial pass if ever there was one) but for the good of the long and short term future of the club he simply couldn’t be the long term manager/coach.

Now the hard work starts…

1 Like

I may be being naive but I’m guessing that the club have news to share tomorrow. Dotting i’s and crossing t’s on that news so nothing can be shared today.

I get the dilemma. Questions this evening would have probably been pointy around the very subject that is being announced. The club would have appeared hugely evasive if going “no comment” or appeared like great big fibbers if they said things tonight that were contradicted tomorrow.

I think this could be good news.

WPM is now next Monday

4 Likes

Could you ask if they got my CV? It’s the one with the big moral compass and the slight whiff of Old Spice. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Appointment will be made by Monday then, they won’t want a WPM dominated by questions about the next manager :thinking:

1 Like

No point asking about a new manager at a WPM.

Answers will be either:

• We’re interviewing and will announce soon
  • Still searching for the right candidate
  • We’ll update you ASAP.
1 Like

Thanks Stef

2 Likes