Meet The Manager

So now you admitting now that they are in the know after saying it was all crystal ball stuff?

2 Likes

I know who Jeef has as a source. Not sure if it’s the same for the brain explorer.

I don’t know about that Lee,but just think about it,they give you some vague description that could be just about anybody,and they never fail when the transfer target is revealed, to say “Ta-da Look at me ,I told you so”.To me it’s all about “look at me”,it’s about being the centre of attention,for as long as they can keep teasing people.

I get its vague but the info that has been supplied by jeef for me has been spot on. Even predicting fulham as the team for Adebayo now that’s some guess if hes not in the know somehow. They cant outright name the player as it could mean we miss out to other teams then you would say they were wrong anyway.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear they’re in the know. It looks to me that they’re trying to tell us as much as possible without losing the trust of their source(s).

1 Like

The thing is,there can’t be many people at the club who have real time information about transfers,which means it must be obvious to the club who is leaking information to the likes of Jeej & Thantos.If it bothered the club they would make sure it stopped,if it doesn’t,why not provide the information to Joe Masi to publish on his Twitter account?

Bet you’re no fun under any circumstances,be honest,you don’t actually tell anyone anything,you always hedge your bets so you can say “well the one I was on about must have fell through”.Let’s just say that you do get information,the person who gives you the information isn’t a very reliable employee if they come running to you every time they get hold of some information.

You can dm me clues if you want jeef boner, I enjoy the clues :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well that’s a disappointment…:joy:…it’s only self publicity anyway,it must be,you never tell anyone anything,but you’re aways there to take the credit…:grin:

JeefBoner please dont stop with the rumours and the info. I’m sure there will be more ppl on here who appreciate that info than ppl who dont.without your clues then the message board would be boring and full of negativity @SidSwifty cheers for ruining it for others

5 Likes

Please dont upset @Thanatos or we are screwed

1 Like

You’re welcome!!! A bit sad though if that’s the highlight of your day.

How sad is this :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s all fun and games and adds a bit of colour to the site.

Interesting how rumours that originate anonymously on this forum have started to be reported as a source on other websites, though.

Perhaps there’s some editorial cunning at play? :wink:

3 Likes

My children are my highlight of my day. But when your going through cancer treatment and stuck in a hospital on chemo treatment for several hours a day at 31years of age these posts that jeef has been posting help pass the time. Now I got to sit and read your doom and gloom

4 Likes

I’m genuinely sorry to hear about your predicament Lee,hope you’re back to full health soon mate,but it’s opinions that make this site work,and that’s my opinion.Get well soon.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/darrell-clarke-walsall-fc-bristol-rovers/

7 Likes

If you have 5 mins give this a read, the man does not stop impressing me :+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you… just remember tho this is a rumours board and the rumours that @JeefBoner @Thanatos post help get people talking. We all have different views and opinions but we all have one thing in common walsall fc. If you dont think what they are saying is true then dont read it. But please dont ruin the rumours for the people who enjoy them. Might not mean alot to you but to some people like myself it makes a world of difference to pass the time and take your mind off other things :+1:

14 Likes

Fantastic read :+1: