Meeting Minutes - WFC & ISSA (18.01.22)

this is typical Walsall to be honest. thank you for the minutes. as others have said not sure what the fuss was about but again typical Walsall. Biggest thing I’ve taken away from this is “business as usual”. The club needs wholesale changes with how it engages with its fanbase and matchday experience, that’s before we even start with what is served up as the product on the pitch. Hugely underwhelming but as expected

1 Like

:rofl:
Course he wouldn’t.

Has he still got a vhs player and a megadrive? Ffs they act like it’s the 90s

1 Like

Must say I have had cause to email the SLO on a couple of occasions and have always received a prompt response

1 Like

It’s a wonder he uses email and not a fax machine another dinosaur.

1 Like

At least he didn’t say he’s still got the sniffles

1 Like

Wow. In denial or just snowblind about a lot of stuff

1 Like

I don’t like Social Media, from what little I have seen of it, and what I have heard of it, but of course I am not trying to help run a business and nor am I expected to communicate with large numbers of people some of whom are half a century my junior.

3 Likes

And Dan Mole works really hard :joy:

5 Likes

I facepalmed as soon as I read that.
It stinks of what the board has already been accused of, being stale and resistant to new ideas.

You can bet 10 years ago he was moaning about using email and saying he preferred fax. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Have to say I was wrong about him being a suitable appointment. I wasn’t fussed about him not being ‘elected’ by the fans but I was hopeful he’d prove to be even-handed in his dealings with people. Taking a ‘dossier’ of, perhaps largely critical, comments from social media into the meeting infers a preconceived agenda in my opinion and that thought is only reinforced, in my mind, by him stating that he dislikes social media.
It’s no more an inaccurate barometer of fans feelings than a radio phone-in or the boos, jeers and chants that have been directed at the club and players in recent weeks.

1 Like

It’s obvious that the ‘SLO’ is not fit for purpose. Would he prefer a fax?

1 Like

What an absolute feeling of being underwhelmed! I could have attended the meeting on behalf of the club and provided those answers, we have heard them all before. In fact our budget position has improved from top 10 and we are just as bad!

The clusterfuck that the club has made over the publication of these minutes is baffling. Actually thinking about it, it goes some way to showing how they run the club on a day to day basis. No wonder we are in the shit and plummeting!

7 Likes

This is the BIGGEST problem. A bunch of old out of touch “lifers”

1 Like

That’s put my mind to rest on the board.

Why did we ever doubt their abilities?

How vague is Dan Mole being hard working…… whoopdedoo.

3 Likes

I am typing this with one hand while trying to attach a message to my carrier pigeon with the other hand asking our SLO to tender his resignation.

6 Likes

Delivered by a Boy Scout, carrying a cleft stick?

Carrier Pigeon?

2 Likes

And tisdale providing some signs for seats and his missus being a volunteer?! Baffling. WHAT DOES HE BRING TO THE PARTY?

1 Like

That’s basically the only response needed. The denial there is any connection between the set-up and a seemingly chronic decline is the strongest predictor that this decline will continue.

2 Likes

Get your own jokes! :joy:

2 Likes