Membership. /. Website announcement

Independent saddlers supporters. Association

Ref memberships

Please note memberships are now up for renewal. , if not already done so and you wish to still be.a fully paid up member please head over to our website using the link at bottom of the page to do so

Again this year membership will bring. Lots of benefit. To paid up members In relation to discounts. On merchandise, from our online store, Discounted coach travel ( when allowed ) and tickets to the many things we have planned. When normality returns , so as said. If you intend to renew please do so and new members are always welcomed

Please note the following

Our website will be. Unavailable. From 26 / 12 / 2020. Up untill
The. 8 / 1 / 2021

This is because essential maintenance and. A revamp is taking place of the old site. We will be re launching. It. On the 8 Th January

And the shop section. Will have two. Cracking new items available to pre order. One of which will take you back to Wonderfull memories of the Buckley years. And is an item not to be missed. I guarantee you

From al, involved with Issa we wish. Every. Walsall fan out there a very happy. Christmas. And hope 2021. Brings each and every one of you. Health and happiness

I opened this thread thinking it was an UTS announcement. After all, this is the UTS site not ISSA.

It would be have been courteous to mention ISSA in the title.

This announcement holds no interest for me.

3 Likes

Miserable bugger !!!

1 Like

Thank you to all those. Renewing online , your new membership cards wil be posted out To you soon

Well it is Christmas and we don’t have Bonser to play Scrooge anymore.

1 Like

Since when? He is still very much the ghost of past, present and future that haunts us at least.

1 Like

No more than an oversight, apologies for any inconvenience.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light.

I was wanting to buy the whisky glasses as a present for someone in the UK. (Single malt sourced elsewhere.) Are they still available? Will I have to wait until 8 Jan to place an order?

Happy New Year!

Yes mate still available. Website will be back up and running on the 8th. Jan. ( may be sooner. )

But if you needed them urgently. I could give you Issas. Bank Details. And you could pay direct.

Your items would then be immediately dispatched to your chosen address,

Let me know if you need to do this

Kind regards. Dh