Merry Christmas Saddlers!

So the big fat man is about to set-off on his yearly world tour - for those of you with kids you can track him here - https://santatracker.google.com/intl/en/standby.html

Merry Christmas to you all, hope it’s a good one!

What does everyone have planned tonight / tomorrow?

As a dad and grandad due to commitments I will miss the Boxing Day game so can’t wait for the Luton match happy Christmas to all at UTS​:soccer::+1:

1 Like

Christmas greeting to all our fans out there, even the ones who seem to think I am a demon negative electrode!
I have a dream, no, not the one about ‘the brotherhood of man becoming a reality’ that would never happen. I believe we will beat Bolton, then beat another Chumpionship club and get drawn against a Premiershite outfit in the 5th. Get clobbered obviously but uncle Jeff (sorry Suffolk Life) will be so overwhelmed with Scrooge money, that he talks about retirement. Then spoils the dream by appointing his son to take over the ‘money fountain’ family jewels known as the Bank’s Stadium.
Behind every silver lining there’s a cloud.

I will just wish everyone a happy Christmas and New Year. May our debates on players and the club continue to annoy and delight in equal measure.

2 Likes

Always someone on uts throwing nut extractors why don’t we all enjoy who we are where we are it was a post to wish everyone happy christmas

1 Like

Merry Xmas one and all - and a Brexit free New Year! :grinning:

2 Likes

Merry Winterfest Yuletide jamboree!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Merry xmas everyone, and a happy new year :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Happy Christmas one and all , and hope you all have a very good New year , along with the Saddlers.
Can’t make Boxing Day , so good luck to the lad’s .

Will be there against Luton so hope there will be a bumper gate and a bouncing atmosphere .

:santa::santa::santa:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! !

1 Like

A very merry Christmas to all remainers.
Leavers can ■■■■ off :rofl:

Only joking, all the very best to all Walsall fans.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping Santa will bring us all a haul of 6 points over Christmas and New Year

1 Like

Merry Christmas ,everyone. And I hope this season of goodwill will stop all the bickering and snideness. Yes, leave Red and White alone, you lot. He can’t help being predictively challenged.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 Like

Merry Christmas from Kuala Lumpur.

2 Likes

Seasons greetings to all , looking forward to Boxing Day, Where I predict a 4 1 win to Dh

DEANOS BARMEY ARMY…DEANOS BARMEY ARMY …Can’t wait for Boxing Day UTS

BAH….HUMBUG !!! :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Are you coming dad would even buy you a ticket if I can tempt you ???

Nothing wrong with a lot of optimism (fair play ) :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: