Mole Out

He has to go his position is totally untenable. He has failed miserably we have regressed at an alarming rate during his stewardship, what the hell is Pomlett thinking!!! We need a new vision, energy, accountability in essence someone who is capable of delivering the service and expectation of a loyal dedicated fan base, we don’t expect 5star premiership showbiz and razzmatazz, but we do expect basic clean toilets, not having to wait in endless queues for something to eat or drink, not having to take wipes in our pockets to clean the seat we sit on, not arrive to find turnstiles closed and being herded around like cattle to one that’s opened, not having to ask the person near you what’s being said on the tannoy system because its inaudible , not to ask a steward a question and being given a shrug of the shoulders , not to go to the club shop to find its not open, not to go in the club shop when open to find no supplies of certain sizes but we can buy cheap tat that’s been there for 5yrs, not to just walk up to buy a ticket and find only one window serving, not to be told we can’t pay cash for anything because our new high tech super dupa e ticketing cashless system is brilliant, Not to be told that big bad covid is to blame for everything. Not to be told the service providers of the new high tech systems are to blame, I’m fed up with being told things, now I’ll tell you something Pomlett sort this amateur circus out, have the courage to take action and relieve the people responsible for this fiasco of their duties, it’s time for action not only for the present but more importantly future saddler fans, for gods sake do something.

4 Likes

Best mates aint they all.
He could set the ground on fire , burn every sausage roll in the joint , drink all the beer and sleep with Taylor during half time team talk and he’d still get his wage and his bonus

2 Likes

We have got chips in the lower now though haven’t we? The rest of the experience is just a small sacrifice for this in comparison

Completely and utterly agree.
Since he’s been promoted, we have gone backwards by years compared to other clubs and I hate his arrogant attitude towards supporters. We all invest in this business of Walsall and I really cannot understand why Leigh, if he is a businessman who really understands commerce has not fired Mole.
It’s a train wreck. Something needs to change.
Why is he getting a free ride ? I assume this on the basis of having the same issues and problems for the years of his tenure. If Leigh does not act then he only has himself to blame as our income will plummet

6 Likes

5jtog3

3 Likes

This probably isn’t as far from the truth as you think,If Pomlett did one of his Videos that are getting more and more tedious for me every one seems to have a slight dig at the fans one way or another I think he’d probably say fans calling for the head of a staff member"unhelpful" at best .

I think it’s been said on here before, Mole is employed to basically ensure things run smoothly on match day and quite simply that’s not the case.
If he spent less time chasing his kids around and more time trying to address the problems on a Saturday then I think fans would cut him a little more slack.
By all means let him take his comfortable seat with his family and ten to three and watch the first half, then spend half time checking up on stuff and then do the same second half, I don’t think any fair person would begrudge him that but that’s not the case, after all he’s at work and not many jobs I’d know let you take your kids along.
I suppose it’s because he knows full well he’s going nowhere and is unsackable, if your reading this Dan Mole as I’m sure you do then take a walk upto the bar in middle tier or even the new one at low level at 2.30 on a Saturday, come and see the problems, come and ask the fans if you and your team can do anything more to make it more pleasurable, in fact here’s a better suggestion take a drive to the Railway at 2 o’clock and look at all the lost income the clubs missing out on, 2 friendly faces behind the bar serving beer with correct temperature at fair prices and no waiting for drinks, cheese n onion cobs that are value for money, background music, pool table, an electric match day atmosphere, the railway offers everything the club should but don’t , Dan Mole your failing miserably at your job and the result of this is 1000s of pounds are being lost on income because if it.

12 Likes

Mole has been in the board for 6 years and has been responsible for the stadium throughout. :man_facepalming:t2:

If the owner tolerates that level of incompetence on his board, what chance on the pitch?

Thus club needs change from top to bottom

2 Likes

Agreed, a phrase that has been repeated on here many times. The only way that I can see that happening is with a new owner who has no current ties to the club. Unfortunately, that ain’t gonna happen anytime soon!

1 Like

Can’t say I know too much about this Mole chap. Is he a Walsall fan?

2 Likes

Here is Jasper Carrots way of getting rid of a mole

Jasper Carrott - The Mole - Animated - MQ - 1984 - YouTube

2 Likes

Vile apparently.

1 Like

Wish he would piss off to the villa ,perhaps they could offer him a job? But it would only be selling match day programmes and he’d run out of them by mid day.

1 Like

Right ok. :thinking:

I just don’t know how this guy is still in a job :joy: pickles my head.

Finds ample time to scout this board and search for his own name (and probably post - as Ramred) but hasn’t found the time in nearly 15 years to sort any of these continuing issues out.

Professionally, the guy is a total turd. If the bogs actually worked properly he would have been flushed away years ago :poop:

1 Like

:woozy_face:

2 Likes

If they have any cajones, Gamble and Mole should be in the lower and upper tonight, observing and taking notes.

I know most things won’t be sorted tonight, but we need to see that they care.

No mate he’s the type that would get stuck in the basin and not go away no matter how many times you flushed, therefore creating a queue of people waiting to use the loo.

It will be fine tonight mate because there will be sub 3k there - probably recruited a load of one night only temps to make sure it runs smoothly then say how well they have bounced back.

Can see it coming off….

1 Like