Morons in our own crowd!

What is wrong with some of our ‘so called’ supporters. Fighting in the middle tier. Some prat spitting, abusing and swearing constantly, in Block 2 lower. Think most of Block 2 know who I am on about. Embarrassing and a disgrace.

1 Like

I’m sure with CCTV and stewards witnessing it they will be banned from coming to anymore games.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about bringing my 5 year old boy to a game in the Poundland lower (where my season ticket is), but with what’s been going on recently I’m seriously reconsidering.

Pretty gutted tbf :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I was pretty close to the incident in the middle tier an elderly chap got called out for racism, didnt hear anything myself but you could tell how angry the chap was something was certainly said.

The incident was poorly handled by the stewards it must have been 10 mins before they were separated, the police was just watching it unfold from the lower kiosk completely unfazed by the incident.

1 Like

Are you on about the bloke who was slagging Knowles off constantly?

1 Like

The stewards appeared to be making a right pigs ear of it. I was in middle block 1 so didn’t know what was going on but they should either have diffused the situation or dragged someone out. The 15 minutes of arsing around was laughable.

I was close to the incident. Not sure what was said but the stewards didn’t have clue what to do with the situation.

From where I was, it took the stewards a long time to get over to it. One would take one step, stop and look, look to see if anyone else was coming, before repeating his routine.

Should have got in much sooner.

1 Like

Our stewards (like stewards at most grounds) want to just stand about looking official and not getting involved in any aggro.

If there was an issue it should have been dealt with straight away.

After recent incidents it was said by some people that fans should tell stewards so it could be dealt with. But when something like this happens you can see why people are reticent to do so when the stewards will likely do nothing about it.

1 Like

The one steward with the glasses and big beard was a mute I think . Didn’t say a word to try and stabilise the situation.

Yeah. Swearing every other word, next to my kids and his own. Brain dead. People are intimidated by him.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that because a fire alarm was going off?

I was going to say something to him myself mate.I was about 4 rows in front of you then and the only reason I didn’t was because my Mrs said he’s doing it to get a reaction so I never bothered.

1 Like

Who was allegedly getting racially abused this week then? Pretty bad this is all happening in 2022.

IMO anyone actually found guilty of this should just go on endless kick it out workshops for a week and hopefully then they might have a fairer sense of mind.

2 Likes

Suspect not as anyone still behalving in that way in this day and age obviously doesn’t have enough brain cells to learn anthying from anything. Suspect they struggle to walk and talk at the same time.

1 Like

Well person obviously got dressed and turned up at the match on time so they’re capable of something!

Don’t know if this was allegedly directed at player or another fan to spark the scuffle but it’s just not a good look really.

Stewards on living wage don’t really want to step in breaking up fights every few minutes and can’t say I blame them.

1 Like

I particularly like those supporters who have to state their footballing opinion in such a loud manner inflicting it on all around them within the same block. Unfortunately it is often littered with inaccuracies and is complete bollocks! :smiley:

4 Likes

There’s always been a very small minority of this at games but I think it’s starting to stick out now because other fans are calling it out and confronting them when in the past they’d just be ignored.

Stewards definitely need to step up though.
And with the Americans now in charge they’re not going to be happy with this kind of thing being attached to their investment so you’d think it would get stamped out.

1 Like

What was that dickhead shouting to their keeper after their goal went in?
The keeper reacted so must have been something bad

I’m sure they absolutely won’t

1 Like