Mussa signs

Hope she washes her hands first :nauseated_face:

No, thatā€™s wrong question. If they will be better to what was, thatā€™s the question :wink:
More seriously, I suppose they can be good at this level. Both have something to prove, probably. Like Zeli one could say, but ok, sometimes it fails.

1 Like

I hope he doesnā€™t read this site or heā€™ll be on the next plane back to Belgium.

1 Like

Thought it was the Matt Jarvis one you predicted? :thinking:

No it was the 38 year old Omar Mussa that he was predicting (the Belgian who isnā€™t a Belgian because he was born in Burundi) :rofl:

Itā€™s not easy being in the know :pensive:

Mystic Neuro has predicted everything. First to say that he wasnā€™t Belgian (days ago), informed everyone he wasnā€™t the signing being made yesterday, and that it would be announced a few days after.

Youā€™ll find heā€™s been training with us since the summer - heā€™s more of a glorified trialist. Heā€™s also more of a 10, rather than a forward, and is related to berahino.

Any more?

1 Like

Iā€™m presuming the chances of him playing this season are pretty slim then?

He is Belgian isnā€™t he? And you said heā€™s a winger not a number ten? And well done on all this information after the event.

I also take it that you didnā€™t know about Jarvis then? The one you were claiming to be ā€œin the know aboutā€ and that we were signing a winger? You didnt mention two.

1 Like

I made all this information available a week ago. You must have selective amnesia.

Itā€™s embarrasing how envious you are :joy: itā€™s ok, just have a nice day and have a good think.

Deary me.

1 Like

For somebody who demands answers in a certain thread you certainly enjoy dodging ones that question yourself (fairly).

No itā€™s just vaguely address one point and then repeat the same old nonsense. Yawn.

What question have you asked? Christ, I canā€™t believe I waste my time with this nonsense.

About 4 and they are pretty clearly stated.

not a clue what youā€™re on about.

Youā€™re clearly a very envious and obsessive individual.

Have fun.

Hardly unclear.

Next signing ant gerrard.

1 Like

ā€œCloseā€¦ but heā€™s not Belgian, and heā€™s not a striker. 6 months.ā€

That is so vague,it could apply to any player who wasnā€™t Belgian or a striker.

Really?!?

I hope notā€¦we can do better than that.

Iā€™d rather sign Adam Johnson than that fat turd.

Rumour has it they are drawing 7 numbers tonight for a multi million pound jack pot

Iā€™ll tell you the numbers but for confidentially I can only say tomorrow.