Mussa signs

Totally agree. If that fat ■■■■■■ turn’s up in a Walsall shirt again I won’t be going!

Let’s see how long the deal is then shall we ?

Any loan or short-term deal would be six months anyway. A high proportion of them are in January.

Why is it so hard to believe that I know stuff?

I obviously have to be vague so I don’t disrespect my sources, and damage any credibility.

I am not some sad act fan who makes stuff up. Go look me up, no reason to lie.

Our fans are a shambles some times - absolutely embarrassing. We support the same team right?

I’m not disputing you know stuff. I’m just wondering out loud how useful that stuff actually is,given it can can cover such a wide number of eventualities .

I think it’s great that you know stuff and have shared what you can on here. :+1:

4 Likes

It’s already been announced.

He is Belgian and he is a number ten though. You said winger.

‘Go look me up’ :joy:

4 Likes

I said a week ago. Boring.

I don’t know why I reply.

Well I hope Mussa turns out to be an asset to the club.
I don’t see any announcement on the “official” website or on the Excrete & Stir website though - does anyone else think that a little strange?
Or is it just me being picky.

people%20know%20me

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Couldn’t not reference good old Ron :joy:

Me neither. Especially when you keep contradicting yourself.

What is going on with this thread,is it some kind of wind up?there’s nothing in the Star or the official site…:anguished:

He has signed, he posted it on his personal instagram with pictures … these were quickly taken down so presume the club don’t want to announce it just yet.

The lady in the photo looks delighted to have arrived in Walsall.

6 Likes

He doesn’t look that happy…:joy:

3 Likes

Anthony gerrard will sign for Walsall. Currently at carlisle on a short term deal after being sacked by oldham following an investigation

Bloody hell. Let’s get Hector Sam and Craig Pead back too…

1 Like