Nathan Sheron Signs

Un fair on Kins i think pal

He does a lot of the dirty un noticed midfield stuff…

If you see a block or a slide tackles its possibly gunna be kins, Him or SInco or the bite we need in midfield, agree he gets a bit sloppy with play but hes only young his self and i reckon gunna be a great player in a couple more years

2 Likes

I’d say there were games, when Adam Chambers type midfielder was badly needed. So if he is that type of player, it’s good. If not, central midfield looks lil bit overload now, but I assume DC knows, what’s he doing. Nonetheless, good luck and many good games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah !! He didnt :+1:

… what? I genuinely don’t understand your response. It makes not literally sense to what I said.

He does alot off the ball, but not alot on it, hes an hard worker but with very little to show for it.

He wasnt the best player on the pitch, (he wasnt) my bad

Overall? No. But that’s not what I said. “For large parts”.

Like I said our fans and Kinsella are a strange one. Has to be a world beater or dreadful either weak. Can’t be anything in between.

To be fair, Jbv, I don’t think he is what we were expecting. We already have 2 defensive midfielders in Sinclair and Kinsella but no real attacking midfielder who gets into the box to support the forwards. I think Sheron may be more of the same…but let’s give him a chance to see what he can bring us.

Not a bad signing, but I’d much rather see the money spent on a winger/striker.

But I suppose a low risk loan means there is more money available for those other positions instead of bringing in an experienced midfielder who would demand big money.

Watched Kinsella for large parts of Saturdays game . Apart from a couple of times the game passed him by .

1 Like

Ok mate.

Not the time he failed to put a tackle in when there player run from half way line to the penalty spot unchallenged, I love kinsella but only because hes one of our own, if he wasnt I think everyone’s opinion would be different

1 Like

I ain’t your mate .

2 Likes

Sorry mate.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about and considering the tackles he put in on Saturday, one missed is probably fair enough.

But whatever. You have your opinion. Like I said you can’t be down the middle with Kinsella. People will simultaneously tell you he’s a world beater and ■■■■■.

Can’t see what he’s going to add tbh. We have loads of midfielders already. Just a typically disappointing announcement which by now we should be used to! My main concern. His versatility, ability to play at full back, midfield and centre half. It’s like Gary Liddle Mark 2. But with less experience. Anyway wish him well

Sinclair is box to box

He scores the odd goal but he mostly sits deep. Let’s call a spade a spade. Hardly Frank Lampard is he.

This is why you get accused of being a troll - I don’t think you mean to be but sometimes you can’t help having the last word

No I just disagree with you. By all means have the last word…