New contract for Isaac Hutchinson

I think he will continue to improve. Very good news in my view .

1 Like

Definitely good news , obviously needs to push on and fulfill his potential, not on his own there though.

Great news. 7 goals in 46 appearances, apparently. If we had another 2 midfielders putting in those kind of numbers, we’d be much higher up the league.

3 Likes

That’s a very shrewd move and it looks like we are going to build a team around the likes of him which is a good idea in my eyes.

1 Like

Good signing.

87.6% of stats are proven to be rubbish.

2 Likes

Really pleased about this … if a little surprised. I would have thought a few L1 clubs might have been circling.
Potentially captain material
Let’s just hope it doesn’t go the same way as many others who sign a contract then performances drop

Isaac Hutchinson: Walsall midfielder signs new two-year deal with League Two club - BBC Sport

1 Like

Suggests to me that the budget can’t be as poor as some would have you believe.

Great news this and very well deserved.

There will be announcement tomorrow saying we are selling him to Mansfield :joy::see_no_evil:

… in a swap deal with DJ

74.3% are just made up.

3 Likes

And the other 32.4% are not reliable.

Good news about Hutch though.

2 Likes

They have probably used all the early bird season ticket money on it :smile: :wink:

I am 50-50 on that :grin:

Fantastic bit of business by the club tying him down for 2 seasons, made my Monday.

2 Likes

Funded on the assumption that the threefold increase in beer sales will be sustained???

Good news. Lump on.

Good work.

More like 30:30, seeing as you never give 100%… :wink:

1 Like

Good bit of business - also good to see an early bit of business from club.