New DoF - Jamie Fullarton

So we waste another season , great.

1 Like

He probably wonā€™t ever communicate with fans I never expect to hear a word from him to be honest itā€™s not really his job to do that .

Itā€™s good, when itā€™s not a recurring event :wink:
More seriously, the club enters uncharted waters after this appointment, so will be some teething problems. Will be surprising, if not.

1 Like

Would have thought it would have been common courtesy to introduce himself to be honest.
Looks like the club has rubbed off on him already lol.

Jamie Fullarton done a interview when he joined.

2 Likes

.:flushed::flushed:ā€¦

2 Likes

If I was him Iā€™d keep my Head below the parapet ,Heā€™s going to be the Best paid person at the club if by some luck we get a manger in who just happens to get us to where we all want to be Fullerton Will be getting paid for nothing nice gig if you can get it

1 Like

Oh right, i havenā€™t seen it.

Here if you want to have a gander

2 Likes

You havenā€™t missed much

1 Like

Is it me? or does he look like a Catholic Priest :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: all we can do is hope and pray šŸ¤·šŸ¼:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

I think Dutton looks like he is an extra from Father Ted !

I donā€™t think prayers will do this lot any good.

2 Likes

Has he said anything since he signed? Would be interesting to have his professional football views

As JF was appointed to oversee all issues relating to transfers, contracts etc, I would expect him to put down a marker early about his plans for next season. Does anyone know if he will be at the meeting with the supporterā€™s groups tomorrow? Surely that would be the ideal time to speak to the fans/media, so that he can take questions about his role etc.

I agree. The job description says he will be working to implement the boardā€™s footballing philosophy. And as it also said that the DoF will be on the board, I assume he will have a big say in forming that philosophy. The meeting would be a great time to explain what form it will take.

Make that two agrees. It would also be nice to see the local press try and sniff him out at a time when we are on the cusp of making a decision regarding the manager and retained list. Surely its time to hear something from him, even if its just timescales and general direction.

And prove that he actually exists!

I must admit to inwardly groaning when Fullarton was appointed DoF - Who?
Given his short time on the job and the good relationship he has fostered with LP, MT and NM, not to mention some quality signings heā€™s helped bring in he deserves a big pat on the back.
The exiting thing is thereā€™s much more to come from him as the club is changing the way we used to do things.
We finally have an owner with vision who wants to "shake things up,"he employed JF to do just that.
Well done, Jamie. Keep up the good work.

16 Likes

Agreed, not so much getting our old Walsall back any more as getting a brand new shiny one equipped for the modern era.

2 Likes