New kit 21/21

I’ve been trying to get through to the club shop for week’s to order both first and third shirts but can’t get through. Simply get a message saying I’m not available right now.

Would definitely buy one of the scarfs with green if they stocked them as well. I did have one of the original ones years ago but have no idea where it’s gone now.

1 Like

I too had a green striped Walsall scarf. Awesome and distinctive.

On the answer phone message, years ago when we had a landline, I recorded a message with ‘Ring of Fire’ playing loudly in the background, and it was simply:

Leave a messaaaaage
At the tone
We’ll call you back
When we get home

1 Like

Hi Cats,

My first Walsall scarf was red white and green, I also no longer have it, I so wish I did.

There is the Sandy Saddler scarf on the 1888 Store which is red white and green. You can find this here - https://1888store.co.uk/product/sandy-saddler-retro-scarf/

It has Walsall F.C on one side and Saddlers on the other.

I don’t really deal with the 1888 store as such, but I know the guys are always happy to listen to ideas if there are specific items fans are interested in. I will put it forwards.

Thanks

Mark

Found these a year or so back.

3 Likes

Available on the Issa 1888store for immediate delivery

Club also get 50 % of any profit from any item sold via the Issa 1888 store

3 Likes

I remember going to Cradley Heath Speedway when Bruce Penhall and Bobby Schwarz were riding.
I was amazed to see so many Saddlers fans there, until I realised Cradley had the same red, green and white scarves as us.
Ommer em Cradley!

2 Likes

Don’t Leicester Tigers rugby club play in red, white and green? Try their club shop!

I think the Leicester red & green is too dark.
And they don’t have scarves without their badge on.

Wow, I think I have had most of them

Thank you. I’ll have a look. I must admit I like a good old fashioned bar scarf like the Wales one.

Received an email earlier today from the club to say my order has now been shipped. Order was for the new home shirt and the away kit for my little lad so would expect delivery on Friday.

1 Like

I remember this to!!! Great days Natalie!!

I’ve still got the second one up…. Proper retro!

Yeah, I mean we played in these colours for about 3 years in the 70s, so we should all be falling over ourselves to get this nostalgic piece of our heritage!!

1 Like

My home top just came today through the post. So would’ve thought that others who have ordered theirs would have theirs sometime today or tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah got mine also, quite impressed.

What’s the fit like?

Really poor , he’s a small and got an XXXXXXL… :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

That flag :heart_eyes: first time I’ve got the home and away shirt since about 2010 ! Got a very good feeling (that I don’t want going away) about this season … UTS :red_circle::white_circle::green_circle:

1 Like

Wish they could incorporate the flag on the outside of the shirts somewhere though rather than just inside where no one can see them

1 Like