New manager

I’d like this appointment but not likely to leave one job on Saturday evening and move up to Walsall on the Monday.
I can’t see past David Kelly (until the end of the season), because he’s seen a number of the matches and possibly knows some of the problems. Whether he can fix them in the time is another question.

Lukeboy,
Jackett is actually a good shout, we can’t afford him, but a good shout nonetheless.
Has vast experience the lower and championship leagues and knows the area. One of the reasons he won’t come to us is he tends to gravitate to clubs with money.
He would do a job here though.

1 Like

Would be amazing to get him in.

Clarke at 8/1 are you for real! :rofl:

Yes, apart from his Dad being on.

1 Like

Liam Keens story this morning with BD asking for patience suggests he’s going nowhere.

I noticed that before Lambert was sacked at Ipswich Matt Gill and Wakka were basically managing them for a couple of games and did well. Might be an option for next season now Cook is to there?

1 Like

Liam Keen’s story would be based on the post-match interview on Friday.

Good point Enniskillen. Hope we get some news later that makes it irrelevant

Good call but I think we got more chance of seeing Kenny Mower’s jacket in the dug out in the foreseeable future

3 Likes

Can anyone go down to the all weather and report who is leading training today?

Would anyone take Dean Holden for the rest of the season?

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like a man who’s getting sacked to me.

Of course he won’t, we’ll be asked to stick with Brian as he cements our place in the Vanarama League, this is Walsall, this is the type of ship we are always asked to put up with.
Don’t expect anything major to happen today, other than yet another grovelling request that we all have patience…

3 Likes

Said it before how about Graham Alexander unemployed at the moment i think or Gary Johnson if we could prize him away from Torquay

One slight inaccuracy from him there - he says we had 1 win in 7 before and that’s continued…nope, it hasn’t, we’re now no wins in 7

2 Likes

Appointed manager of Motherwell in January.

■■■■ you Brian. Patience went about 16 months ago when your flat mate took us bottom half and the position improved but never the football or logic. Time for patience is gone I’m afraid.

It’s a ■■■■■■■ cheek to ask for that at this stage to be honest.

6 Likes

I’m expecting alot of spin and deflection and an attempt to turn it round on the fans for being so horrible!. Utter nonsense Leigh. U will oversee the worst league finish in 50 years. U need to take a look in the mirror. YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT YOUR JOB. IN FACT YOU ARE HOPELESS.

2 Likes

Andy Butler at Donny in caretaker capacity aswell.

Doubt they’ll give him it full time so perhaps could be option.

1 Like

Brian … mate :joy: we can’t beat Barrow at home

You aren’t any good

On yer Bike

3 Likes