New player

Go and wash your mouth out with soap … NOW!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, the morning neuromantic said" it’s obvious", there was gossip about him going back to Villa. So I wondered, but couldn’t think of a single reason why he’d want to come to us.

Or why we’d want him!

Devlin’s missus?

Thought we might be in the running for Matt Mills, but he’s joined a club in India.

Just heard Steven Caulker (ex Cardiff, Spurs & England) has triggered a release clause in his contract at Dundee. A very useful centre back imo.

Not very old either - Wikipedia says he’s 26.

Rumour has it that we have a high profile scout in Cyprus! Who has been monitoring a local guy from the secrecy of his private yacht, although he is viewed through our scouts binoculars whilst his yacht is bobbing up and down in the bay, it appears the guy leaps like a salmon! ( might be the rise and fall of the yacht) but the beauty of this possible signing is that the agents of the leaping salmon have agreed that if the salmon turns out to be a red herring we can send him back and get back anything we paid for him!!!

1 Like

I hope the scout doesn’t wake up and find it’s all been a bream.

Hake news …

Definitely something fishy about it…

I’d tuna have had the bloke from Norwich.

He’s a sprick

Andreas Mackrelis?

Oh my cod.

Best ever fish XI

Bert TROUTMANN
ZANDER Diamond
Jamie POLLOCK
John SCALES
Mark FISH
James PERCH
RAY Wilkins
Steve GUPPY
Connor SALMON
Geoff PIKE
MARLIN Harewood
SOLE Campbell

1 Like

Gary Bream?
Nigel ROE Coker?

Both played for Haddock Split I’m led to believe!

Please stop all these red herrings.

Saw this thread alive and well and thought we had someone ITK who had revealed who we are signing🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Good taste has been battered.