New player

If this isn’t the plaice, can you advise of a better grouper to share it in?

I’m hoping all these fishing references will run their coarse soon.

I tried to think of one but its giving me a right haddock

1 Like

Well Mr Cookyskid, i’ve had a whale of a time reading these tip-bits or as you will ‘small fry’ comments.

All this speculation is dead in the water until something materialises
Surely our own trouting system set up by DK should be casting it’s net into obviously a larger pool now and reeling a few new prospects in by now …

Why is DK being so koi about the speculation?

I think DK’s barracuded himself in his office.

1 Like

Well,you’re all having a Whale of a time,but I’ve Haddock nuff……:grimacing:

Relax, you are far too tench.

1 Like

Whilst wasting my life away by googling ’ fish names’, I came across the ‘Sarcastic Fringehead’ which has ’ a large mouth and aggressive territorial behaviour’. I am surprised that it has not been taken as a username by someone on here at some point!

1 Like

We were just talking about him in SOT. He’s being divorced.

is he the new signing?

php

Maybe?

I’m sorry to b-roach the subject again: but are we anywhere nearer signing a new player yet? I know that we’ve got Conor Roe-nan but he’s a bit of a shrimp - I think we need someone upfront who can octopi defences and create time and splaice for other players.

Can he play at Centre Half?

1 Like

Hopefully he will have the vision to lobster Coley when the opportunity presents.

There’s some-fin really annoying about fish puns.

Still nothing on the of"fish"al site so it looks like he was the " one that got away "

1 Like

If we do sign a centre back, I hope it is one that likes to pass the ball rather than lump it - someone like Gary Monkfish

His prefered position is stickle back