New player

And Mr Bonser won’t let him bite off more than he can spend (bank) sorry chew …:shark:

Well they need to get their skate’ s on if this signing is going to happen …

I’ve actually seen some photo’s of the lad and we’re going to have to spend some time working on his fitness before he’ll be able to go the 90 minute’s as he look’s even next to Cookie to be a bit on the CHUBby side …

There’s a fair few Red Herrings amongst these rumours.

1 Like

I heard it was Steve Guppy (Wycombe) considering coming out of retirement.

Haven’t had time to trawl through the entire thread but hope it’s not too late to roe out John Scales.

He’ll do well to knock the current central defenders off their perch. I’ve heard that the delay is because he is currently on holiday at Bream sands.

We don’t have blenny of cash to spend, so I hope he’s not going to be too dover soled, or he hakes up a massive barbel.

This is Walsall, not el Dorado.

:fish:

Bad news, whilst on holiday at Bream Sands our future signing has contracted Salmon-ella. :confused:

and unfortunately joined the Scottish Nationalist party as Alex Salmon’s and Nicola Sturgeon’s spokesperson.

My mate told me that when Deano found out that his number one target had signed for someone else he was as sick as s parrotfish.

Heard it’s only a young kipper that the Seagulls released earlier this summer. Meant to have some mussels on him though, chowdered hoped we’d aim for someone with experience though. Suppose that’s what you get when you’re bottom feeders.

We can’t promise promise him pots of cash but if he signs he’ll have a whale of a time.

Bet he’s a dab hand on the wing

Maybe he’s a bit young and decided to go back to school.

We aye signing him now during his trial he smelt

I thought he was an outfield player but apparently he’s another goalkipper…

It’s Mackerel-Collit…

The moray of this tail is that it’s better to keep koi, than to be goby and go carping on about some half-baked John Dory.

Wonder if we missed out on this unattached player