New signing James Hardy

Attacking midfielder from AFC Fylde

Cool! What do we know? Not heard of him before!

Interesting

Creative attacking midfielder, former Man City youngster, scored 16 goals in 44 appearances for them last season when they reached the Confernece play off final

Looks like a superb signing to me. They had a great season and he contributed a lot of goals. As people have said on here, the top teams in the conference would more than hold their own in league 2 and he was a top performer in one of those teams. Well done to the club and to the manager.

Iā€™m a bit worried as he seems to think we are a " big club with great fans and great stadiumšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Have you seen Fylde?!?!

1 Like

I think thatā€™s total.

He scored 1 in 26 last season. And was released at the end of the year.

Hardly setting me alight with hope and excitement this one.

I agreeā€¦not offered a new deal by Fyldeā€¦

Yes. I thInK he has us confused with somewhere else.

ā€œItā€™s a really big club with great fans. It is a great stadium and I am really looking forward to getting started. I canā€™t wait.ā€

Doesnā€™t even mention the training facilitiesā€¦

Novelty will soon wear off.

Wait till he gets to see the ā€œbogsā€ heā€™ll have a meltdown!

1 Like

I note heā€™s had some injuries and Fylde have already signed his replacement from Halifax.

Not impressed, signing someone who not deemed good enough for fylde few, how we have fallen

I would say DC has brought him in for his versatility more than is ability, hoping to improve him a long the way, he can play either wing or attacking midfielder.

Iā€™m not entirely certain was ā€˜releasedā€™ as such.
I think he may have already had this moved lined up and wasnā€™t signing a new contract.

1 goal in 26 last season and 16 goals scored in the past 4 years in nearly 100 games.

Can only judge him in a Walsall shirt though :smile:

Donā€™t think heā€™s Cookā€™s replacement is he? :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds to me like weā€™ve got him so weā€™ve got enough for 5 a side at first pre-season training session tomorrow.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s 14 more than Dobson scored in the last three seasons.

2 Likes