New signing

Oh dear :man_facepalming: all i can say is i know he will get the backing of the Saddler faithful as long as he gives his all, welcome Donervon i hope you prove your knockers wrong :wink:

1 Like

Is it a new player or have we got another van outside the ground selling kebabs?

2 Likes

From a Crewe Alex pal of mine:

“Came in on big wages for us. Had an argument with the gaffer and never really got a look in again. Shame because he was a good player before the fall out”.

1 Like

Maybe this Donovan would have been a better bet

To be fair, most fans say a player is no good when they leave :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: well he can’t get a game for them so they might be onto something.

Let’s give the bloke a chance welcome Donervon

Devante Rodney next :wink:

Or for the oldies (i.e. most of our fanbase and the board):

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not this Doner-van?

images

3 Likes

Remember Walsall Rumours? They got this right…three years ago.

"16 Jul 2018 22:41:50
Walsall are in talks with Donervon Daniels & Stoke player Ollie Shenton is expected to join walsall on a 6 month Loan. Shenton worked under Keates on Loan at Wrexham 2 seasons ago"

I thought I recognised the name.

Hmm I wouldn’t be so sure, never underestimate this club’s incompetence. Our arguably biggest quality player technique wise was only signed to a 12 week deal.

Took us almost 4 years but finally we have our man :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I wish him well. Should be a solid signing, if injuries haven’t killed his career. But, let’s not be too pessimistic.

Did he play at the Albion with Labadie? Not in a position to check the dates myself right now.

I’m confused either way.

I wonder how delighted he is to be hear,has anyone heard?

Yes, heard that he is delighted

4 Likes

Hope fading perhaps?

Got to give him a chance, not going to be easy with current situation. Hopefully he will surprise us.