New signings

Maybe Chambers will be moved to central defence when he gets fit again? Looks to me the type who could play that poisition o.k.

1 Like

Have you seen him play?

40504550_1975936512466039_7959392182735994880_n

Wolves fan at works reckons Ronan is the business. De Bruyne waited for him to swap shirts after a cup game last season. Sounds good.

2 Likes

To be honest, it sounds like we already have a decent team, so anyone that comes along that is highly recommended and can add to it then i am all for it, so welcome lads lets see what you can do :+1:

1 Like

Ronan is a brilliant signing. Will give us a good option off the bench. Very similar to Oztumer, very technical but abit lightweight. Can’t say much about Johnson, but as a back up option he seems fine.

People on Twitter saying they’re not going to a game again this season because they’re Wolves players. Couldn’t make it up could you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: which brings me back to the point i was making about fans not turning up to the blackpool game because we lost to maccs, braindead :frowning_face:

My only concern is nobody seems to know anything about the cb Johnson, if guthrie or fitz gets injured are we gonna regret not bringing in experience

Well to be honest, deano has made some decent signings up to yet so i think he has proved himself to be an astute manager.

Ronan has the right pedigree to go far. A very good asset by DK. Will play most games and will push Guthrie to the bench.

He’s CM so won’t affect Guthrie?!?

In DK we trust. Let’s face it, overall DK and The Team have exceeded all expectations, so far. These signings look to have strengthened the squad. What more can we expect? The lad seems to be smashing it! Happy fan :grinning:

1 Like

Not sure why people are so bothered about experience. Fizzy Water isn’t that experienced is he?

Gary O’Neil and Chris Boyd were brilliant for us, Jamie Lawrence and Deon Burton, not so much.

If you’re good, you’re good.

Buckley and Walker hadn’t played much before joining us. They turned out O.K.

1 Like

Who will Ronan replace?
Dobson - no
Osbourne - no
Kinsella - harsh after Tuesday"s performance
Ferrier - no

Confused by this signing.

I think Ronan will be an option as part of a plan B when our rapid wingers and big strikers aren’t working or come up against a formation or individuals that can counter them

Ronan would give us an option of playing one up top and one in the hole, or taking off a winger and playing things a little more narrow. He’s also probably the most suitable replacement should Dobson get injured or suspended, with Chambers, Osborne and Kinsella vying for the more defensive minded midfield role.

I think this is a signing that makes sense.

1 Like

I agree with you and he will provide cover for Dobson. He is already on 3 bookings!!!

And no one really knew about Fitzwater when we signed him in January. Give the kid a chance.

Or he’s a signing to give us another option maybe?

For now Edwards probably (loaned till January), but in reality Dobson replacement more probably. Three yellow cards (2 league, one cup) and we just started September. I would say it could be a problem later.

Would imagine myself that it IS cover for the above, must admit though Rochdale was a thoroughly hard fought ‘bodies on the line’ effort from everybody, and, I admire the bloke for coming back to us ‘under new management’ Osbourne looked a little slow and ponderous at times and they ‘targeted’ him on most of their attacks. Think fitness is currently an issue, so he may improve movement as time goes on.