New Signings?

Yeah im sure he wants to drop to league 2 on the back of playing regular in the premiership. :rofl:

1 Like

If Ben Foster signs I’ll do naked halftime entertainment.

1 Like

ZERO chance of him coming to us. If he does want to come to the Midlands, I’m sure WBA, Wolves, Coventry or Birmingham would be way more attractive than £300 a week and unlimited entry to the leather museum

4 Likes

Why on earth would he waste his final season with us after last playing in the Premier League?

Just spotted Martin O’Neill coming out the County Hotel with Marty Fryatt & Ben Foster

Bloke earns more from YouTube than he would us why would he bother :rofl:

1 Like

Weren’t he in back to the future

1 Like

Nah, that was Marty McFryatt.

2 Likes

I’m sure Steve Coppell was there too.

1 Like

Where are we going to find that kind of money?

Don’t take this as 100% truth but I’m pretty sure most player contracts run to 30th June and you can’t negotiate with said players until they have less than a month left on their deals so I don’t see how we can have deals lined up for players still under contract, I’m not sure we are even allowed “preliminary” talks with their representatives until the 30th of this month.

Perhaps signing him might not be such a good idea.

2 Likes

Let’s get Marty McFryatt to go back to before the Ground changed hands

3 Likes

Scooby2167
If Ben Foster signs I’ll do naked halftime entertainment.

For the love of God, please stay where you are Ben!

7 Likes

It depends if they’ve been notified of their release. For example, Jack Rose, Joe Willis, Tom Leak etc will be able to talk to other clubs at the moment.

Pomlett wonders why fans get frustrated with his communication.

He clear as day told us that four were signed and would be announced…. Shock they haven’t been.

1 Like

We were told a few days ago by the manager and owner that we had already got “four or five signings across the line.”
My first reaction was, “well, which is it? You’ve signed them (apparently) it’s an exact number. It’s a matter of fact. Is it four or is it five?”
Its like saying you’ve got four or five kids. It’s not a big number to count. If it’s four tell us it’s four. Ditto with five.
Maybe it’s nothing more than a casual use of language but I’ve started to question and analyse every utterance from the club, having being misled by them so frequently in recent times.

10 Likes

It’s a struggle for prime minister Johnson to say how many kids he has, let alone name them. Cut Pomlett some slack! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The season hasn’t finished yet, dont see what the rush is. Im sure they will be unveiled once the time is right.

4 Likes

The West Ham League Cup tie at Bescot in 2000 we had some naked entertainment. At some point in the game a chap ran on the pitch naked and entertained us, eventually the stewards grabbed him and he was thrown out, then with a few minutes of the match left he came back into the ground, still naked, and entertained us some more with one-armed press-ups. Is this the sort of thing you have in mind? :astonished:

6 Likes