New Sponsorship Deal?

thought the oops label was Asda???

It was a tidy enough sum. Interested to see who takes over the shirt/stand sponsorship now though, knowing the cost of doing such things… i hope to god it’s not Poundland

Please not poundland :joy:

For the shirts anyway at least

1 Like

Sure, but I doubt they were paying anymore a “tidy sum” than most sponsors do in this league. I’m sure we will find another sponsor and I’m sure they too will provide a tidy sum. The other 23 clubs in this league manage too. I’m wary it doesn’t become another “yeah but” excuse for under investment next season.

2 Likes

Apparently, Wally is the commercial expert on the board of directors, so don’t expect some massive lucrative deal.
He was the director that co-ordinated the return of fans to the stadium this season and we all know how that turned out!! :poop:

5 Likes

It ain’t exactly good advertising with a stadium that leeks when it rains

He couldn’t direct. Traffic.

As proved when he ushered us down a one way street as. Ordered to do so by his paymaster. Over thirty years ago

4 Likes

Suffolk Life shirt sponsor, just for shits & giggles.

2 Likes

I have heard it on good authority that G.Simmons scratching factory will be our next sponsor, as we use their products so regularly as currency for any deal sweeteners :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Suffolk life have been taken over by Curtis Banks.

So at least we are the Banks’s stadium in more than one way.

1 Like

Still a load of bankers.

Think you are telling porkies :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Hes probably sitting in his brown leather chair looking through his file-a-fax for the name of the marketing manager at BHS.

The guy is about as out of touch as the telegram.

2 Likes

Good for making soup though!

I think it will be West Midlands travel Wolverhampton university or Sunday market as the new shirt sponsor .

Knowing how out of touch this shit show is they’ll definitely go for Poundland without a second’s hesitation to how it’ll look.

2 Likes

To be honest, if the money is right, they won’t care how it looks… And if it funds a decent striker then I’ll happily have Poundland on the shirt.

3 Likes

We have the Wolverhampton University Stand so maybe it will be West Bromwich Building Society Stand ?

Based on Whitney’s sales technique to convince potential signings, maybe we could get Hobnobs.

Let’s just hope that the letters stay on the shirt (especially the first three) better than the badge on the first Errea kit! :joy:

What’s the strikers first name Gary?:wink:

2 Likes