New striker?

Just saw this on the All Africa website Gambian striker Pa Sulay NJie training with walsall one for next season does say keeping his fitness up as had injury or is there more in it does say st mirren also interested in him

“…it does say st mirren also interested in him”

That’s that then.

He plays for Worcester City and has suffered numerous injuries over the years. He also played for Hinckley Athletic and has had trials with some football league clubs. At 27 I don’t think he is the answer to our problems.

1 Like

Looks like another Gaffney,he will infuriate the Walsall fans for a few months,then DC will quietly get rid of him.All he would be is yet another barrier to stop our younger players getting a look in.

Should be an anagram or two in there for you?

Problems?
What problems?

:smile:

I miss Gaffney

1 Like

Yep, Anus Jail

8 Likes

Gaffney misses you too.
Don’t feel too special though, he misses a lot.

7 Likes

Im going too miss looking at him warming up and playing like a lost soul in the head lights.

Bless

1 Like

I have to be careful how I answer you…another poster may ask me what my expertise is on such matters :grinning: so I think I will just say that we don’t appear to score enough goals to avoid regular defeats in football matches which I watch. :grinning:

1 Like

He doesnt miss ye boys, came off the bench to inspire rovers to a comeback win in a top of the table clash tonight, played in front of 8000 home crowd in Dublin…
Great to see him thriving at a bigger club

2 Likes

I think if he did actually “inspire” anything, it just proves how poor the Irish Premier League is compared to the English Fourth Division. :man_shrugging:

source

2 Likes

If he inspiration too them then by golly that league is terrible

Seen better down Silverdale ffs

1 Like

I’m glad he’s thriving where he is - it means there’s no chance of him coming back here.

I’ve had a look at this and can’t see anything that suggests his 64th minute introduction was “inspirational” at all if anything Jack Byrne was actually inspirational setting up the equaliser and scoring the winner so you can keep your Rory Gaffney and your 8000 Dublin crowd and stick it up your bum sideways!

1 Like

You love that man don’t you Mr Thanatos? :rofl:

1 Like