W 1-0 vs Newport County (A) - League Two - Sat 6th Aug, 3pm

Our away following is unbelievable at times I know that much for free.

3 Likes

I like the one comment about Salford been lucky to fetch 60 let alone 600

3 Likes

Totally. Watching the EFL highlights on Saturday night, Tranmere were at home first off again to Stevenage. Reminded me of our cracking following on first day last season. Could hardly spot a Stevenage fan on the weekend.

Suppose we were excited about our 182nd new dawn :rofl:

1 Like

Did Saturday feel different to you mate? Just wondering that’s all.

The result helped and probably clouds judgement! Will see on Saturday as Newport will provide a different test. Just hoping they give us some more tickets!

1 Like

https://upthesaddlers.com/t/the-view-from-the-other-side-newport-county

A view from a Newport County fan here

Hi fellas, if anyone has a ticket, but isnt going now, happy to buy your ticket!!!

Take it there will be no extra tickets coming our way then .

Slap it on EBay! Buy it now 5K.

1 Like

Looking unlikely unless they make them available on the day

A friend of mine reckons we will definitely get extra but it will be a case of how many.

1 Like

Piss take if we don’t get any more. Surely if we do, it’ll have to be pay on the day now being so late on in the week

1 Like

As the stand has to be rebuilt it will depend on how much of the stand has been built and passed a safety inspection before they know how many more tickets might be available. This could be as late as Friday but might be sooner so it could be pay on the day. Just have to wait and see what happens.

Do we seriously believe many more will travel?

Tickets didn’t exactly sell out over night.

1 Like

That was before the hype of last Saturday

4 Likes

I think we’d have taken 850+ if the full allocation had been available. We’ll be lucky to sell 100 more now though.

1 Like

Straight forward place to get to and the weather forecast is good. I reckon we would shift a thousand or very close to after last Saturday.

2 Likes

They were phased in to be fair and sold out way before the game.

We sold out the 600 and odd on the Thursday or Friday last week. We would’ve shifted a few before and after the game on Saturday with the ticket office being accessible and then we’d have had the whole week to sell the rest. We’d have sold this out easy. First away game and on the back of a good result.