Next Manager Odds

1 Like

Oh no it’s turned from the new manager odds to the el nombre topic !!!

2 Likes

There’s no way he sleeps. Internet must be down.

7 Likes

I bet his Mrs hates him

Sorry for all the unnecessary arguing there lads. Clearly all my fault when I’m receiving two posts to one in response.

Clearly it’s an easy one for Mart and the boys this, I must have completely misread our performances this season, and I can’t wait for the staying up party at Shrews. UTS :+1:

Mrs? No chance! Not unless they met on UTS - smoooth on the old private message is our El N!

Knew the above was inbound sooner rather than later

2 Likes

■■■■■■■ dead weird how obsessed some of you are with me :joy: all the usual names. If I came out with any of this tripe I’d def be banned/warned by Welsh.:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

All personal and none of it relevant. Because I’m obviously talking sense.

Agree with El N on this one, a few comments getting overly personal here.

Back on topic please, gentlemen.

2 Likes

The Excuse and Star are reporting that Paul Hurst is the overwhelming fans choice to be the next manager! With over 50% of the vote. It’s also reported that he’s looking to get back into management ( so far so good ) this is where it goes tits up! He apparently wants to manage a club with “Ambition, where he can build a successful team” so that’s him out of the running. Masi should be contacting his agent and reminding him that WFC and Ambition don’t go together, because we are already a " well run club ":running_man::triumph:

1 Like

I think E N has got to be retitled argent provocateur he’s a wind up merchant big time and you all fall for it every week

Hold on - he’s the one on here day & night winding posters up and then trampling them into submission and ruining threads. Who is the real loser here? The man himself, or those who respond… :thinking::thinking:

Am I the only one that does’t feel Paul Hurst hasn’t proved himself enough? I would take Darrell Clarke every time!

I’m not though. I’m not winding anybody up. I explain every view point I ever take. If I think something is nonsense I say it is and I explain why I think that.

It’s not my fault there are fragile egos around here that can’t take that. As for me being the wind up merchant, the last 24 hours have been one long failed attempt to wind me up by those very same people. None of them know me personally, they just assume they do through what are actually very short interactions on here, comparative to knowing somebody personally anyway. Says more about them than it does me :man_shrugging:

All I did to “trample this debate” was to say I think MO’C has a big job on his hands and that he deserves the job full time if he manages it. BOOOO HISSS TROLLLLL GET A LIFE :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think the problem here is El Nombre - you have popped up out of nowhere as a fairly newish user of the site, nobody knows you, you hide behind a nondescript user name and the standard icon. You try to shout people down for the sake of it and have to have the last word in every interaction you have.

I think when people are bullish with opinions and will argue a point like you do, others respect them more when there is an identity or something they can relate to. At the moment you may as well be a troll - because nobody can relate to you on any level. Just some bloke that argues for the sake of it behind a user name…

Just my 2 pennies worth :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t normally side with @el_nombre but you are completely wrong about being a “newbie”.
I remember @el_nombre quite vividly from the old site for probably about 2 years.
I just glanced at this thread and as per normal it is the normal gobbies, yourself included, deciding to gang up on another poster.
Do you get some sort of sexual gratification out of it ?

I’ve been on this site and the old one for years though…

As for real identities, it’s a choice. There are plenty of anonymous profiles on here. I just don’t assume I know them or their life personally. Hell you have a profile picture and I gather you make music from one of your other posts. Literally all I know of you. So how ■■■■■■■ stupid would it be if I tried to insult you personally?

But cheers for your two pennies.

Yeah I take the point, I was thinking along the lines of Scott (Samsara) - you know, he has some fairly strong opinions that not every one else agrees with and doesn’t shy away from a good debate, but we know he’s a Walsall fan - I have seen him at the games etc. Like I say, we know his heart is in the place and he’s here for the love of Walsall FC. Thats all I’m saying.

You have insulted me personally many times! Couldn’t care less - doesn’t phase me.

1 Like

Well, the one thing you have managed is to unite a group of posters with wildly different attitudes and positions into a unified block of complete distain. Apparently it’s all them though. Fragile egos and an inability to debate and cope with (presumably) your genius. Odd that they are generally able to muddle through the odd debate without you. Sure, people fall out, but there’s a steady build up and ample opportunity to swerve.

I’ve never known anyone unknowingly raise so many hackles before.

That would tell anyone else that perhaps it was time to reflect and perhaps reexamine their approach. Yet here you are, arguing the toss again.

You were basically chumming the threads with bait yesterday, something @SidSwifty did well to avoid but I noticed it

Basically calling people out as delusion and posting stupid shrug emos after a couple of exchanges. Your ‘ok mate’ above is a prime example. People will react, and once they do, you pounce and have difficulty letting go.

Mate, you wind people up. You’re either being a deliberate arse, or are somewhere on the spectrum. Time to reflect, or time for another ‘not me gov’ response?

2 Likes

When?! :joy::joy::joy: That’s pretty rich. I think, if I remember correctly, you’ve called me a sad ■■■■, a dog (bizarrely) and mocked me for standing in ■■■■ at games.

I can’t think of a single personal insult I’ve tossed your way. I did once point out that it was ironic you were calling me sad (shock shock) for attending a game when you were commenting on one you hadn’t even been too. But then we had all the evidence for that, you gave it yourself.

Whatever mate, whatever…just cba lol :wave:

2 Likes

Mate you’ve already claimed faux high ground despite responding quicker than I can actually respond to your original posts throughout this thread. But I’m suffocating them :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Nice of you to stick up for Sid Swifty but the debate was pretty cut and dry. It was as obvious as this one is. I had nothing else to add.

Edit: Here I am?! I was brought up out of the blue again! Wouldn’t you respond :joy::joy::joy: