Next Manager?

Seems as though Keates is coming to a sticky end at Walsall, thanks in part to today and his arch nemesis Bakayoko.

Wouldn’t be surprised that we take a really cheap option to the end of the season if/when he does go - my guess is Chambers until the end of the season with John Ward assisting

Paul hurst

1 Like

Jose, he is unemployed and did say he likes the way we play.

3 Likes

Ah but that was then…

Billy Smart

3 Likes

Regardless of where we find ourselves in May, we can’t afford to mess about this time.

Hurst.
Heckingbottom.
And, I’d enquire on Warburton, but can’t see it happening, from a manager’s wage and playing budget perspective.

EDIT: Just seen that Heckingbottom went to Hibs yesterday. Fluff it.

1 Like

I would love to see someone like Gary Robert or Mark Warburton but I think you are right we will go for the budget option and hope that Chambers turns out to be the next Smith

That should do it…

What a weird thread

Next gaffer? Adam Chambers with Andy Davies till end of season.

1 Like

No , this needs someone strong coming in with a completely fresh approach to stop what is a stinking stinking rot .

Please no internal appointment

Agreed, NO internal appointments, get rid of the lot of 'em, taking a salary (albeit poor) for f’all. Money saved could be used as finance to introduce a new, experienced face.
We are already doomed, our appalling minus goal difference will probably be our death knell.
Would just like to see us score a goal or two on the way down, it’s been soooo long!

No thanks, if Keates goes his crap back room team all need to go as well, when Keates left Wrexham last season, they were in the play off places, Davies was put in charge and they ended the season out side the top seven playoff places hardly winning a game.

I’m not saying who I want. I’m only saying who will be, probably, appointed to save this season. Once again, someone who we all know, like, who deserve chance. Someone who will not run away, when see budget. Sorry, Dean Smith was an exception. It can happen once per every 30-40 years.

Even Michal from Poland has sussed the penny pinching miseristic approach of our No1 fan

1 Like

Gary Rowett

Get Hurst in. At least we know he can organise a ■■■■ team in league 1.

1 Like

Anyone other than an ex-Walsall player / captain / coach /manager /sponge man. Time to end this fixation and get someone in from the outside.

5 Likes

No chance of Craig Shakespeare then :wink:

1 Like

hurst or clarke.

1 Like