Next season's kit supplier

I think it’s the last year for errea who would you want to supply next season’s kit

Poundland …our new main stand sponsor , I’m fed up of paying £50 on a new shirt each season … :grinning:

2 Likes

Addidas or Nike

3 Likes

Luke 1977.
I would like an Ajax style home kit design and a yellow away shirt.

5 Likes

Jjunior- banging shout that is

1 Like

Great shout and wouldn’t be surprised if this is what they’re gearing up to by getting them in already to supply some other clothing.

5 Likes

Gola :rofl:

2 Likes

Would be nice for Luke to get involved

3 Likes

Are NAFF NAFF still going?

2 Likes

Adidas and Umbro seem to do the best designs.

2 Likes

Do Luke 1977 even do football kits? I know they have partnerships with Football Clubs like us, Villa and Hibs, but only for shirts and stuff and not the actual kits themselves.

I don’t mind what brand it is as long as the design is nice and the quality of the material is better than Errea’s. Always felt like my Errea shirts are much more likely to rip or tear with no elasticity (if that’s a word) more than any other Walsall shirt I’ve ever had.

I’m sure they did Villa’s last season?

1 Like

They did Villa’s kits and I’m sure they’re doing someone else’s this season.

Fair enough, if they do them I hope they’re smart and have green socks!

1 Like

Spliffy Jackets for the technical area…

1 Like

Kiddy.

I thought it was them, couldn’t be bothered to search so I didn’t say just in case :sweat_smile:

If it is them, the Villa kits were nice, the Kiddy ones look decent, and I know they do some clubwear for Hibernian too.

For companies like Nike they give you the patterns and someone can pick all combos and designs based off that.

I’d love us to go all nigeria. Be nice if Luke got involved for a change.

1 Like

I believe that they have submitted a set of designs to the club.

2 Likes

Could be something in it. The club have been asking fans what they want for next season, and Luke wouldn’t restrict us to templates you’d hope. Would be great having a local firm make the shirts.

4 Likes