Next season's kit supplier

Something Pomlett might be interested in to be fair, local business and all that.

I’d imagine if you had a decent purchaser as a lower league club you could get your own stuff done way cheaper than using a big brand who doesn’t give a ■■■■■

3 Likes

And still charge us peasants the same price, don’t forget that bit.

1 Like

Recall us having a few ‘local’ manufacturers in the mid to late 90’s. Swift Sportswear and Sky Sportwear if memory serves.

Swift did the Easyfit sponsored one didn’t they? Felt more like wearing a curtain than a sports top. Weird material.

2 Likes

I still have my long sleeve with the easyfit on - love it!

Worst shirt in modern times, that was.

2 Likes

Bring back the beaver. In all aspects

2 Likes

My ex mrrs bought me easy fit shirt worst shirt ever. Weighed 20 pounds when wet. She was a squirter too

4 Likes

Beaver purple shirt was the best we’ve ever had.

The blue and yellow one brings back some good memories too.

Bring back the Xara kit with humongous letters across the back I say.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:ffs

The company I work for look after the website for Luke and one of the guys there said they are doing the formal wear for us and in early stages of discussions about the football kit

1 Like

Green socks, green away kit please.
Let’s try and form some semblence of identity.

2 Likes

Admiral??

This one? Terrible.

Paired with one of our worst away kits:

They also did this which wasn’t much better:

2 Likes

I have to agree. That is a horrific ensemble.

Seeing that last picture just makes me think of how much talent Demontagnac wasted due to his attitude. Kit was also a stinker.

1 Like

It does feature the greatest Gambian to walk this Earth though :grinning:

I had NAFF CO 54 stuff and Adidas 2 stripe as well as matchstick trainers with fake rock hard air bubbles the shame has lived with me forever.

I quite like Errea kits. Better quality than the previous provider. All the lettering and logos peeled off after a few washes.

Also, as I am tall the Errea kits are great as they are longer in the body . The 2017/18 black away shirt makes a very cosy vest on match days that keeps my arse warm as well my top half.