Next seasons kit

Any news yet on design or release date

I’m hearing it’s going to be red.

1 Like

Could well be red shirts black shorts with gold trim if those face masks are giving us any clues ?

hope not dont like black or gold as walsall kits go red and white with a bit of green would be nice

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they take inspiration from the 00/01 kit with it being 20 years since our play-off final winning season.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too.

I hope it’s not this…

1 Like

I saw that, and thought the same - they have a whole range in the same style for different clubs, but they’ve got buttons down the front! Other photos show the fronts unbuttoned and open. They must be some sort of leisure wear, they couldn’t have a match shirt with buttons down the front!

Jesus wept, that’s hideous.

Wouldn’t even pass as nice pjs :laughing:

I reckon they’d suit you. Also heard you placed an order earlier today as an early Christmas present for @chunkster

3 Likes

If his xmas prezzi is anything less than 37% he can ■■■■ right off :joy:

2 Likes

I’d also ordered you a pair Rob but you can go ■■■■ yourself now …:rofl:

2 Likes

please not black again was never heard of until the mid 90s just not our colours red and white and a bit of green would be nice.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a generational thing.

I don’t associate green with Walsall home kits at all. Black maybe but not green.

Personally I’d go red and white.

1 Like

And green.

3 Likes

Socks

1 Like

Red and white - or white and red?

Or, if you are from an even earlier generation, claret and blue? :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Deffo white and red :+1:

4 Likes

When I started going mid 80’s with my dad our scarves had the green in them so I remember that.
Prefer just red and white though.

Black only seemed to appear during the Bonser era.

1 Like