No Walsall game - where are you going instead?

We’d still lose

In true Walsall style, a week after beating the league leaders.

1 Like

I went to watch Newcastle United bring the FA Cup further into disrepute. At least it was only £10 and £5.

Today watching Arsenal women v reading on BBC red button…possible TV debut for my cousin’s daughter, Hannah Dawbarn, who is on the bench for Arsenal.:grinning:

1 Like

Not unexpected, but the current situation shows how disenchanted Walsall fans have become, it is Monday morning, we play (or should I say get beaten by) Rochdale on Tuesday evening at home, and not a single post regarding the upcoming fixture!

That’ll be because the game isn’t until Saturday 2nd February and not Tuesday 29th January

7 Likes

Ancient Moaner’s memory is getting worse!

Oh, sorry, Worsul4eva isn’t Ancient Moaner is he? My memory must be failing too :wink:

Was actually at the Ritz in London having Afternoon Tea with the missus, anniversary gift from my lads !!

1 Like

Why didn’t we have a match yesterday? Were we supposed to be playing Wimbledon?

Yeahhhhhh

Remember him as bassist Norman Cook giving us some gip at a college summer ball for all being “posh ****s” in our dinner suits and ball gowns (me in the former not the latter :wink:).

We’d booked The Housemartins some weeks before the ball but, as luck (for them) would have it, they’d just been on TOTP with “Happy Hour”. They were now bona fide stars and demanded their fee be doubled or they weren’t coming out to play! They played hardball and our Entertainments Manager, who is now a lawyer, ended up having to cave in and cough up double the dosh.:moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Sorry folks complete ■■■■ up on dates (thanks BBC! rectified shortly after I posted), and being up here in Cheshire and not in the know, it can be difficult when relying on official info!
But I think you got my general drift!

I got married there
(won’t talk about the divorce though)

2 Likes

Looks a bit run down mate , and i bet it was drafty as hell having a sit down meal by the looks of the state of the Windows…:rofl:

Fortunately there is an adjacent hotel :grin:

Accompanyed a Birmingham supporting mate to Swansea tonight. £16 for a student ticket. They’ll never catch on these young person/ student tickets - loads of young lads here.