NoFoBrewCo

Lovely video by NoFo

https://x.com/NoFoBrewCo/status/1796217652819476696?t=7o-SsKulohaeyYi0np6fSQ&s=19

15 Likes

Thanks for posting this.

1 Like

I wonder what they thought of our culinary gift to world cuisine of orange battered chips :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

They thoroughly enjoyed them, were encouraging others in their group to try them

1 Like

Absolutely love this - and hopefully win/win for all parties.

1 Like

They seem genuine guys. Happy to have them involved. Hopefully, if the fixtures are kind, I’ll be able to try their beer in September when I’m over :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Very good video and they come across with a genuine fondness for us already.

Love the way they pronounce Walsall.

Will be interesting to see if our Trivela ownership and direct links with NoFo can be used to open up wider business opportunities between their contacts and Walsall enterprises.

1 Like

Walsall City!

2 Likes

Great video and they come across as really genuine people with an interest in the club in what it does on and off the pitch.

3 Likes

A great positive video. Can only benefit the club and they come over as good honest people.

3 Likes

You heard it here 1st…

1 Like

can they invest a few million dollars in the club and replace Pomlett

It’s good to have them on board, and is actually a niche thing to have a brewery beer only available currently at the club. I know Spurs have the link up with Beavertown and I’m sure there are other clubs out there, but in the main they all serve up the same old beer offerings.

They also seems like genuinely nice people who see the town as an extension of their own community.

What I would say to NoFo is to ensure quality is maintained within the club to allow the best of their beer to be expressed. I had a pint of their Foresters IPA at the last home game in the Stadium Suite and it was served that cold it ruined the beer in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thought exactly the same myself knocks out all the flavour of an IPA . Let’s hope No-Fo pick up on this .

Edit to this, had notification on Untappd that NoFo is currently on tap at the Kings Head micropub in Shifnal, so even closer for me :beer::grinning:

1 Like

Their beers will be in pubs in the midlands all over. The guy with the distribution rights is also a fellow Walsall resident.

good stuff, i hope it does well. I have no doubt it will. We just need to teach them to say Walsall properly :grinning:

3 Likes

This would be my only concern, they have a high quality product that could very easily be ruined by serving it like a bag of piss. Wont last long if served up terribly at the price point.

2 Likes

When I used to use the Stadium Suite, I hated the beer as it was always served freezing cold which completely destroyed any semblance of taste.
Sounds like they haven’t moved on, which is criminal given that they are now selling decent stuff, rather than that rancid Banks’s pish.

Surprised that the NoFo guys aren’t doing a bit of quality control and training tbh.

3 Likes

Banks aint pish if served properly though. Had many a lovely pint of Bonks’s in a proper pub. Which re enforces the point to be fair…

4 Likes

Top video that

1 Like