October Working Party Meeting

Evening all, if you have any questions you would like to put forward for the next Working Party Meeting with the club, we now have a dedicated place to submit them:

Cheers,
Simon

UTS

2 Likes

Isn’t “working party” a bit of an oxymoron?

Will a substantial part of the money we have received from the sales of dobson, cook and ferrier be re invested to strengthen the team in January if we are mid table or higher to help us get out of this league at the the first attempt?

Can they sort the bar out on match days?

The working party looks at how to improve the way the club runs, not the team.

Ok sorry my apologies.

None necessary!

I would continue to put pressure on how the bar will improve. What is their plan to keep people coming to the bar before kickoff as there have been many issues with queues and service? I remember reading they have a new manager to look after that, what has their feedback been and how do they plan to address the issues?

1 Like

Going around the different grounds over last few years, many clubs have statue of club legend/icon on forecourt/infront of main stand. Tranmere with Johnny King, Cov- Jimmy Hill, Peterborough- Chris Turner.

Any plans for that? Maybe select five names and fans can vote and also we can chip in with a few quid to get it started.

Would like that question to be put as think it would add a lot to the approach to stadium.

3 Likes

Walter Otta, got to be

2 Likes

Dean Keates ?

Got to be Morgan ferrier.

If it isn’t Mike Cecere then I’ll be fuming!

Scott Ollerenshaw .

Luke Leahy statue in the car park, as a tribute to where most of his passes ended up.

6 Likes

dale banton

It would have to be facing in the wrong direction.

The Ken Armstrong statue - an empty plinth.

Tough trying to pick a legend because there were only a few that realy deserve it. I would say mick kearns because he has been walsall fc through and through for years

Not bothered as long as they don’t consult Chris Marsh.

3 Likes