Offer for Knowles

Steven thinks Plymouth still have an interest in Tommy Knowles, will be interesting if any bids are incoming, he does appear to have begun to acquire a status with an element of our fanbase as a problem player.

Frankly I’d give him away!

1 Like

Is that Saltash Steven?

1 Like

Honestly have zero confidence in that being the case.

Apart from Lincoln attracting intersect in Draper the only players we have that will bring scouts to the Bescot are most likely Hutchinson and Gordon followed possibly by Stirk.

I’d be shocked if Knowles was sought after by a league 1 club.

1 Like

I think we should be told…Which Steven is it? Until we know that we cannot form a view as to whether the indication that Plymouth are interested is true or not.

1 Like

Plymouth are in the Championship

2 Likes

Is it Steven Joesbury? He knew a good player when he saw one.

Yes of course they are, my mistake……

Even more doubtful then!!! To the point of “no chance”

1 Like

In fairness, he’d be a great January signing if they want to get back into League 1 next season!

I’d let knowles go for free

No, it’s Pennycomequick Steven.

Sorry, I just wanted a chance to get that magnificently named suburb of Plymouth in!

Often wondered why and how it was named that.

I drive past it daily, its a pub and roundabout and relates to the head of a creek from old english or Romano-British.

If we ever meet plymouth again in a match its a great place to park the car…

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/history/quirky-past-pennycomequick-two-houses-4960932

2 Likes

@Southwestern

Spoken in the voice of Toby Jones from ‘The Detectorists’! :wink::heart:

By the way, if anybody hasn’t seen the Xmas Special (on BBC iPlayer), it’s a damn near perfect piece of British comedy scriptwriting! Worth a watch - brilliantly observed.

2 Likes

I’d pay them to Tek him

When we first seen him I honestly thought we’d got a fair player on our hands but he’s nothing more than an embarrassment to the game.
He was genuinely the only way they used to get me off my seat when he drove forward but then he changed his game, he’d go down like he’d been shot when leaned on and what annoys me with this is he stays down play acting and on many occasions the opposition ha e gone on the attack, he’d then get up, hobble for 3 steps and run normal, I detest this and listening to lads around us many feel the same way.
I’d move him on in an heartbeat, embarrassing player to have at your club when doing the things he does.

2 Likes

Those factors you hate about him can change, if he cuts those put of his game then I think he would be an excellent player for us.

He need to do the simple things well… like when he came on against Brighton U21s… Rand woen the wing, cut inside and scored, Lalkovic style!

2 Likes

I know where your coming from mate but I genuinely detest it, the amount of times he puts his team mates in trouble is unbelievable.
From the very first minute he’s in the earhole of the referee, you’ll never get 50 50 decisions in your favour when this is the case either.

3 Likes

He needs telling most of what he’s doing comes about with frustration with his own form the teams results most players show signs of this but keep it under control to a certain extent the referee stuff is stupid .Manager and captain need to take it on with him it’s not insolvable.last thing we need at the moment is to be losing players .with our situation as it is .

1 Like

Perhaps should have used this week for a bit of team bonding canoeing weekend maybe .could think of some good pairings for that :wink:

1 Like