Oh dear oh dear

Just read about Simeon Jackson attempting a panenka penalty kick tonight in a relegation six pointer between St. Mirren and St. Johnstone. Described by the commentator as the worst penalty he’s ever seen! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/robert_grieve/status/1111006069902450688

1 Like

See BBC TV link LOL https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47728738

1 Like

I’ve seen worse. Not our player so not arsed.

0 Likes

Can’t remember if it was Charlie Tarmac or Evron Wright who took it, but away at Scunthorpe in an FA cup replay that went to penalties (1993?) - WORST PENALTY EVER!!! I swear the keeper dived the wrong way but still got back to his feet and reached the ball before it crossed the line - and then we were out!

0 Likes

Evron Wright!!!
The goalie came out to pick the ball up!!!

0 Likes

I see your Simeon Jackson and raise you a Bersant Celina…

3 Likes

100% the worst penalty I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer.

0 Likes

To be fair he played a lovely ball through in the build up :grin:

1 Like

On target and keeper goes the other way he scores, better than blasting it and putting it over the bar

0 Likes

I would genuinely like to see Nazon at Walsall. I wonder whether some of Lightbourne’s Bermuda players might fancy playing for the Saddlers too? Regardless of relegation or staying up, a decent preseason tour might do the club the power of good. I am convinced that Dean Smith’s decision to go to the Caribbean with the squad was amazing for morale. If St Mirren go down, surely either league in England is a more attractive proposition for young, hungry footballers in need of game time…

1 Like

0 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::kissing_heart::red_circle::white_circle::+1:t2::soccer::heart:

0 Likes

Arrr haaaimage

0 Likes

His ‘ever increasing engorged lips’ routine after an allergic reaction to sea food was the funniest thing I have seen since Freddie Starr’s ever increasing arms routine back in the eighties! Or ‘I was blind and now I can see’ cliff fall whilst following the false prophet in The Life of Brian.

1 Like

Definitely the worst penalty that I’ve seen in a Walsall game. It was up the far end but it was still a shocker.

1 Like

My dad still gets upset about it now.
Cold,dark midweek replay!!!

0 Likes

“Well not exactly, Alan…”!!:joy:

1 Like