Oisin McEntee Signs

Right footed centreback from Newcastle!

Not heard of him. Probably back up cb leak replacement but seen as more potential?
Played Scottish championship last year where ash Taylor is a god if that counts for anything
Good luck to the lad hope he comes good x

USH-een, is how you pronounce his first name.
Mc-EN-tee at a guess for his surname.

1 Like

Probably Tom Leeks replacement, welcom Osin.

Brilliant work by the gaffa

1 Like

Not heard or seen anything on him, but he looks to be promising as he’s played for all ages of the Republic of Ireland youth squads.

Welcome Oisin.

1 Like

Do you know if his any good?

Scottish championship was the same level as Ash Taylor last year.

1 Like

My bad x

1 Like

Looks like a good signing to me. Right age with a good pedigree. Welcome Oisin

1 Like

Hmm, Scottish Championship level player (but was promoted to be fair). Hope this isn’t a case of getting rid of our own youngsters to bring in a youngster that’s no improvement, which has happened previously. Fingers crossed on this one.

Not a clue, but love the scouting and hard work rather than the lazy signings of known playera.

3 Likes

Wonder if @geordiesaddler knows anything about him?

Right age, good upbringing at a Premier League academy and has experienced mens football. Looks promising.

1 Like

He has probably delivered pizza to him :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

I had to do a double take when i saw his first name, i thought it said OSEI :scream: :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Fair but hasn’t he just been playing in Scotland?.. League 2 is tough.

1 Like

From GM forum

On the face of it another excellent signing who fits the profile of what we want. Captain and leader at all age levels for a PL club, good experience out on loan at senior level last season, young and massive upside potential.

Likes a tackle, physical, quick and good distribution.

Well done to all involved in getting this done.

3 Likes

I do wish people would chill out on us signing absolute unknowns, but it happens every year.

1 Like