Oisin McEntee Signs

Didn’t Rico’s similar injury seem to drag on months on end

1 Like

I’m sure when he signed for Brentford he was still injured with it.

Fingers crossed McEntee’s isn’t too bad.

Just shows, without the season starting already we need to also keep Mayo due to injuries/suspensions.

1 Like

You are right about that .I had forgotten about his injury but he seems to be doing ok now.

Yes, His shoulder popped out again not long after he came back from the 1st one.

The correct way to pronounce his name will pose a few problems. The feminine equivalent, Roisin, is pronounced “Rosh-een”, so I guess his name may be pronounced “Osh-een”, maybe? Which syllable is stressed in his surname may also be a challenge, given that most people mis-stress “Kinsella” (it’s KINsella, not KinSELLa, according to Liam and his Dad, Mark).

TomATO tomARTO :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

As he’s now injured, lets call the whole thing off.

5 Likes

…now pronounced " Osh - it " me shoulder …

2 Likes

Used to know someone called Oisan which was pronounced ‘Osh-an’ so I’d guess ‘Osh-in’.
I’m sure our fans will make a mess of it whether it be the pronunciation or the spelling on WFHYS anyway.

WFHYS itll be Joleen

Tumarta

2 Likes

He’s had to have an operation …

2 Likes

Deja vu. What is it with our signings and injuries. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Have we signed another? Who’s this Deja Vu fellow? Is he another Montserrat international or something?:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe we’re trying to get a full starting XI on the physio bench at the same time?

2 Likes

Don’t know it was an injury. Could be wisdom teeth or tonsils!

Would you need to have a “road to recovery” and a tube for a wisdom tooth?

1 Like

He dislocated his shoulder playing for the Irish under 21s a couple of weeks ago . Very bad luck for the lad.

1 Like

Dislocated shoulder.

Strange, the injury was weeks ago and operation only now.

Did we actually sign him? Signature on paper?