Osbourne returns!

Hopefully there’s an option in the clubs favour if that is the case.

Forest Green … pulling up trees ?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:

3 Likes

I knew that you wood pick up on that.

Glade all over?

You’re all barking mad

Can Osbourne slot in a centre half too if we need emergency cover? I’m sure he’s played that position before but may be mistaken…

Hopefully he’s turned over a new leaf… :leaves:

What we really need is for him to put down some roots, but as long as he shoots regularly, maybe he will blossom into the kind of signing we needed in mid-field. Maybe Kevin Grice will get some good photos-synthesis. Nope that’s gone too far. I orchard quit while I’m behind.

3 Likes

Fits our budget. Let’s face it all you have to do to attract a player from Forrest Green is offer them a Big Mac.

2 Likes

I think we need to stem these puns and axe the posters making them.

Yew gorra be confident fir the future with Deano at the elm.

1 Like

Anyone who went to Coventry for the last away game of the season before last will remember Whitney subbed him at half time for what was the worst attitude of a Walsall player I’ve seen for a long time.

Whitney soon shipped him out and I just hope it was a Whitney problem he had because he can have a negative influence on what appears to be a happy squad

If he’s fit and his head is right he can break it up and protect the cbs well and adds even more power to what’s starting to look like a team of giants

3 Likes

Happy with this. People who keep bringing up his injuries need to remember he has stayed fit for ages now. Just what we needed in midfield, although I’d have prefered a centre back before centre mid but I really can’t complain.

1 Like

Perhaps he’s twigged what’s going on and decided to branch out.

This is getting pineful !!!

I agree.

Though I think some references to fitness aren’t about specific injuries rather a curiosity about how much of a pre-season he has had. I for one would be surprised to see him start tomorrow.

Just goes to show that just because a player drops down a level it doesn’t mean they’re not good enough to play at a higher level. It annoys me when people blindly assume dropping down a league means nobody else wants that player. It’s a very naive way of thinking.

2 Likes

We’ve had players like that who have been a bit of a cut above our level. You can’t blame them for wanting to play at the highest level they can, but it is a bit galling when you lose them. Good luck to FGR this season - I’m sure we will be playing you some time in the future.

3 Likes

Are you fir real? You’re saying you’ll be sycamore puns?

Fair enough, as I said makes me feel better that he wasn’t released as much as he moved on.

Good luck with the season