Oxford United (A) 22nd Sept, 3pm

I kind of get your points, but remember that Boney M, 2 Unlimited, Aqua and Ah-a are responsible for some of the best music treats of all time! All time.

Not heard of Ah-a but I do like A-ha I must admit.

1 Like

The Alan Partridge variant?

LOL

1 Like

hqdefault

3 Likes

2 points out of the last 9. If we lose Saturday, it will be 2 points out of 12. That’s the kind of return we were expecting pre-season.

So we need to win 3-1.

I see the fat scouser is moaning about injuries:

BBC Oxford Sport ‏ @ bbcoxfordsport 2h2 hours ago

# oufc Karl Robinson says Oxford United only have 15 fit senior first-team players for game against Walsall. Browne out (knee) 3 weeks. Mackie (hip) out 4-6 weeks.

Saturday’s referee is Alan Young from Cambs.This will be the highest level Young has reffed at. Was a National League ref last year and has only reffed League 2 and 1 National League game this season.

After last Saturday’s fiasco have the EFL got it in for us with inexperienced refs?

Twice in a row. Unbelievable.

and he’s ginger!

2 Likes

Cue outrage in 3…2…1… :grinning:

No easy games in League One. Score draw.

Oxford having a rough time of it, results not matching performances, let’s hope we can take advatange of their frustration and win this week’s bastardry battle.

Bit worried about this match and I don’t normally worry. Car numbers up to 5 for this away game, here’s hoping for pleasant result.

SMITHOUT

Off to watch Sutton Coldfield Town who are at home in the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round this afternoon. They face an Alfreton side that feature Jordan Sinnott, son of Lee, and Callum Chettle, son of former Saddlers loanee Steve.

Starting XI against Oxford Utd:-

Roberts

Devlin
Fitzwater
Guthrie
Leahy

Ismail
Dobson
Osbourne
Ginnelly

Ferrier
Gordon

Substitutes: Dunn, Cook, Morris, Kinsella, Johnson, Wilson, Ronan.

Oxford United can only scrape up 6 substitutes…

Flash Gordon to score. UTS

Alfreton?? Have a look at the away end, you’ll see some right odd bods from there :smiley:

Cookie will be mightily unimpressed at being left out!
And Osbourne again? He has been slow, ponderous, unable to turn, and targeted by the opposition to great effect, he needs a greater fitness level to be chosen it this role.
Nevertheless we could achieve a useful 1-1 if Ismail & Ginnelly can fly down their flanks and whip in some crosses for the Terrier to prod home.
UTS

Just come up to room to watch it as I am in tenerife and poxy I follow won’t allow me to buy a match pass? I have contacted them and they said just buy one but it’s saying I cant

1 Like

The markets have Oxford Utd as clear favourites to win (2.3), with the Saddlers way out at 3.0 and the draw 3.4 … we shall see!

What"s happened our 2018 version of Rambo? Playing 2 pacy wingers with Cook left on bench!