Oxford United (H) EFL Trophy, Tue November 10th, 7pm

Is that a rare breed of sheep?

2 Likes

No not on DAB.

0-0 HT.

Pretty even, pretty boring. Pretty standard.

Hope DC remembers to change Scrimshaw’s batteries at half time. Just watching him makes me feel knackered.

2 Likes

We don’t half struggle to Score goals

1 Like

First game I haven’t seen.

Meant to tune in but assumed a 7:45 kick off.

Sounds like I’m missing a thriller.

1 Like

Well first half was boring, I wouldn’t definitely keep rose in goal from now on, his distribution is so much better than roberts, scarr is having a massive game playing really well, not really sure what Alfie bates brings to the table to be honest really not a fan of his, cant see us scoring second half either as no creativity in midfield AGAIN

I was walking past the ground the other day and saw him chained to the bike stand so no wonder he goes wild when he is let off the leash :smile: :wink:

1 Like

If you get bored Rob just have a couple of quick shots and try and pronounce the players on Oxford’s bench in say 6 seconds…fun for all the family.

3 Likes

And me :unamused:

Best part of tonight so far is that we haven’t had to suffer worsul4eva’s usual relentless upbeat commentary.

8 Likes

I liked Rose. For me defence looks better, when he plays. Calmer, without that ominous feeling of another mistake. I like never-die attitude of Scrimshaw too. He looks like a boy in mens world, but he tries very hard. Rest was typical game in a cup no one probably wants, so another 45 mins and will be over.

1 Like

I think contrary to some of the comments above we are doing well against a team with a good number of quality players. Rose and Scarr doing very well and at least the set pieces have been better. CCM having a decent game too which cannot be said about the officials who seem to think every time the ball goes out it belongs to Oxford!

1 Like

Agreed. Sinclair having a decent game. Only Nolan struggling and Osadebe perhaps. White playing very well.

Best part of the half for me was polishing off 2 extremely tasty fishfinger baps.
Moving into the 2nd half with my 3rd G&T of the night. Any future comments may be slightly wide of the mark.

2 Likes

Osedebe’s touch is poor for the most part. Nolan needs to get in the game more and when he gets the ball do more with it…so far you can see why he hasn’t figured too much this season.

Welcome to the club :grin: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

Interesting combination!!

2nd half under way - Dan Agyei on as a substitute for Oxford \Utd…

I’ve just had a small pack of Love Hearts, some Prawn Cocktail Walkers and a small tube of Parma violets, about to wash down with a 4.0% Vocation Pale ale - Bigger Boat