P-P vs WBA (H) - Tue 27th July, 7:30pm

That’s unfair…….to describe any of the outpourings of the excrete and stir as journalism……

Perhaps they’re using GMT - for the world audience.

Had a look can’t find anything about a live stream for tonight’s game on West Brom tv

Why don’t you just go and watch them?

Not always that easy. Some people are having to isolate. I can’t personally make it due to having to take my sons team for a friendly. But would like to catch the rest of the game after im home.

1 Like

Yh suppose, there will probably be a stream on abion side which I’m sure u can watch on iptv

Same can’t make the kick off tonight

I’d have gone if the teams were more closely matched don’t fancy watching another 90 mins of piggy in the middle.

2 Likes

I thought Guthrie left?

5 Likes

I’ve decided I’m gewin tonight :heart:

Be nice to see the lads in action again.

4 Likes

I think it should be more of a contest than the vile game ,hoping it’s not going to be one sided and see how our fire power fairs against a strong defence

Absolutely battering it down here in the Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield :joy::flushed:

Same here in leamore. Seen a few posts asking if game is still going ahead as roads are waterlogged

1 Like

The game might be in trouble judging by the current rain here. Our road is flooded :joy:

Have you found a stream mate? sorry i can’t message you but my phone is still not working :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t think there is one pal.

There’s a river outside lol

4 Likes

Stream, STREAM! Have you seen the rain, it’s like a bloody river out there. Ohhhh see what you mean :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Buy a ticket ya tight sod :joy:, i will video call you so you can watch it live :laughing:

1 Like

Ahhg, you’re quicker at typing than me killer.

1 Like