Paul Jenkins - New Walsall E&S Reporter

Can you ask about perry please?
Any update on plans for our loaned about players eg kiernan and menayese?
Also what happened to the promised quarterly fans forum? X

:sweat_smile:

Will ask. Perry seems to have disappeared from the Yeovil squad listing on the official website.

1 Like

Can you ask who’s bright idea was it to have a religious conference and concert on a Saturday at 5pm in the middle of a football season, what would of happened if we had drawn Portsmouth, Ipswich or Sheff Wed with their support

4 Likes

I am sure it was reported somewhere that the loan had been terminated . Perhaps you could look into that .

Will do.

1 Like

https://gloverscast.co.uk/perry-returns-brittons-got-talent/

1 Like

Cheers.
Do you want the job?

4 Likes

Couldn’t make the game today so appreciated the frequent updates on Twitter. Cheers Paul and UPTHESADDLERS!!!

Thank you I hope they were better I am getting used to the manic nature of tweeting, updating the ‘on the whistle’ match report and everything else around it. Today was challenging in the final parts of the game but I enjoyed it and a great result.

15 Likes

Just to let you know I won’t be at the Salford or Crewe games reporting. No I haven’t been sacked - yet , but I am on annual leave. Two good journos, Liam Keen and Matt Maher are deputising, though I hope they can keep up my record of four wins and one draw since I started.
Back at Swindon so hope to see you all there and have a good one.

12 Likes

Enjoy your break you have definitely been fortunate with the results and games you have witnessed , some horrid games earlier on in the season perhaps you are our lucky charm!

1 Like

Of course you do realise if we lose now it will be all your fault😁

3 Likes

I notice Liam Keen and Matt Maher have been doing the Walsall stories on E & S so where is Jenkins? Is he just covering matches?

^^

1 Like

Isn’t it always the case that our E&S reporter goes on holiday and something momentous happens.
Wasn’t Joe Edwards on hols for the Trivela announcement?

If so, can we request that he get his annual leave request in for the end of May bank holiday weekend…? Sort it out @Jenko1970! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes typical. Really pleased with the news though the owners will still be paying off a loan and I would like to find out how much. I was also pleased - though not for the supporters - that i didn’t miss any games. Back Thursday .

4 Likes

Lucky for you Jenko … :joy:

You do realise if we don’t get automatic promotion now then there will be a @Jenko1970 out thread :laughing::grin: It’s the Walsall way (copyright @Blazing_Saddler)

1 Like