Permission to be included

Independent saddlers supporters association

Ref. Bescot bar

To all those who purchased a ticket, the plan is to have everyone who contributed to this initiative , for there name to be incorporated into the vinyl skins

Also Issa are having a roll of honour done. Again with everyone’s name included in a montage. That will also be framed and attached to the wall in the said area

So if anyone who contributed. Does not wished to be named please pm me. and your name will not be included,

If I do not receive a pm by 10 30 am tomorrow morning
Tuesday, 9th. June, your name will automatically be included in the piece we are having commissioned

The club are now securing the design team,s services to produce said vinyls

We will be conducting a poll soon on players who you can vote for to be included in the finished works

Those definitely chosen and are already confirmed are,

Stan, Bennett, Alan Buckley, Bill Moore, Jimmy walker,
Jorge letaio Chris Nicholl, Ray Graydon,

Others will be included but will be done so via a poll voted on by you the fans

An announcement on when the lucky draw will be made and. will be put out later today, ( just awaiting club to come back to me. )

All involved with The independent saddlers supporters association
Are honoured that we have been able to work on behalf of you the fans. and that. together we have delivered not only financial help to our club, but. Played our part in making the Bescot bar a welcoming. Area for you to enjoy your pre match and half time pint

We sincerely hope you will all be happy with the finished project

Our next project which we are currently. Well into, is to if possible provide our club with a brand new mini bus , that could be used for our youth team and academy. Lads, as well as the various community projects the club participates in. Said bus would be provided by and sponsored by Issa

Again if you want to play a part in another project aimed at helping our beloved club please get in touch we would welcome the input of any local firm or individual fans to be part of this

Again we asked for your help. And again you smashed it ,
Take a bow each and everyone involved You are an absolute credit to walsall FC

6 Likes