Player of the Season 20/21

One good thing to come out of this thread is that I’ve discovered Emmanuel Osadebe visits this site under the name WBranch

5 Likes

Adebayo, but it could change to a player, who drags the team to the playoff place. Maybe.

Could ‘None of the Above’ be added please?

1 Like

Kinsella the only one worth mentioning imo. Holding crippled and Adebayo gone so week in and out kinsella for me.

Kinsella, little terrier in the midfield. As the commentary team said Saturday, he’d run through a brick wall for the club.

I like Kinsella, but another one whose had far too many head in hands moments to be taken seriously for POTS

It appears my fat finger voted for Bates instead of Kinsella. :roll_eyes:

No offence meant to anybody, but with barely 60% of the league season gone, it’s a pretty meaningless thing to vote on at this time.

2 Likes

I thought this was going to be a tongue in cheek comedy type thread.

But as I can see that Rob is deadly serious it’s got to be Elijah he was great in that FIFA Tournament

1 Like

Your vote is cast :grinning::sweat_smile:

Time to think about it, after the next 6 weeks we will be right into POTS voting territory.

Walsall > Roma

1 Like

Well I’ve thought about it and as I said before, it’s pretty meaningless voting on it at this time.

Was going to vote for Clarke on a nihilistic level but think I voted randomly voted for someone else by mistake.

Well . Actually I predict that Alfie will score a goal every other game and get the highest assist stat in League 2 by the end of the season.

I call it now and will demand untold admiration for my predictive prowess at seasons end.

1 Like

Elijah if half a season counts. Otherwise no one has done anywhere near enough to deserve the award.

If it’s about who made the most positive contribution, shouldn’t there be a Carol Shanahan option?

7 Likes

I’ve gone Kinsella. However if Adebayo or Jules had still been with us I would of gone that way.

I wanted to vote for Guthrie, why isn’t he on the list??

I scrolled down the list thinking “a name will become obvious has I go down the list”. I got to the bottom and realised no name had jumped out at me.

2 Likes