Players for League Two

Ahem @chunkster

1 Like

No the only idiots on this forum are the idiots that call us stayaways idiots. You just keep filling the leeches pockets pal, that’s YOUR choice, i choose not to.

It’s great to know that there will always be fans to welcome " The pride of the Midlands, the super saddlers" onto the pitch😂

1 Like

They’re paying the players wages. Why? The rent cheque is the first payment every month, then everything else, with the team budget being dictated by what’s left over. Less fans means less budget. Simples.

I just hate the bloke and would gladly start going again if he had nothing at all to do with the club.

1 Like

So your hatred of one bloke is stopping you supporting the team that represents our town in the EFL. You are perfectly entitled to do that but as a long time supporter I find it difficult to understand. You see, for me,JB is not that important in my life, but Walsall FC is and so is the fun and friendship I get from the people I meet at matches.

4 Likes

And i fully respect that, but yes i hate him that much,it was really getting to me especially now i can see straight through him, making appointments to quell fans anger even though they are poor appointments, making decisions on the basis of money rather than football, his miserly attitude has, and still is affecting the very club that we all love, which has taken the enjoyment out of watching them for me.

2 Likes

Not to worry pal, I have to deal with Frenchmen virtually on a daily basis, so, being an auditor is a doddle in comparison!
But retiring soon so my misery will thankfully be over.

Can understand it. It’s not enjoyable and people want change as majority can see this club is only going downwards from this point.

Nothing will likely happen so desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 Like

I hope we sell lots of season tickets as the club needs the money. Don’t boycott them, it makes no difference to Jeef’s pension fund: it will still get its 8 grand a week regardless. Even if the squad has to be filled with YTS kids, the pension fund will still get its wonga. That’s the painful truth of Walsall FC in 2019: cash generation first, football a very distant second,

MI hope we sell lots of season tickets as the club needs the money. Don’t boycott them, it makes no difference to Jeef’s pension fund: it will still get its 8 grand a week regardless. Even if the squad has to be filled with YTS kids, the pension fund will still get its wonga. That’s the painful truth of Walsall FC in 2019: cash generation first, football a very distant second,

Can understand not attending if that stage of you’re life has now passed you by or perhaps you’ve moved away, have other budgetary priorities or family/work commitments take over.

But not attending because you don’t like the Owner is utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

well if it makes you feel any better i WILL be attending tomorrow only because of a crack rat coventry fan’s derogatory remarks about the team that i do love, in spite of the ■■■■ that owns us

So you’ll give your hard-earned to help another club’s budget?

Go support the team away but don`t spend a penny at Bescot has been said so many times by so many on this forum as part of our all unified, forceful, gathering momentum protests.

1 Like

Fixed that for you…:roll_eyes:

Explain how please?

Have to laff at the fans that come on here using emotional blackmail to make you feel that you are being disloyal to the team that we have supported for over 50 years, by putting our feelings for the way it is run before our our loyalty to the team. Personally i think it shows just how disillusioned we are.

1 Like

We are all different Chunk, see things different, and react different, it is what we are.
Sniping at other people for just being exactly that, other people, is pretty sad in my view.
Keep on Chunkin.

1 Like

Calling out the hilarity of “refusing” to attend games, in an attempt for common sense to prevail, has no link whatsoever to blackmail.