Pomlett, Gambole, Mole, Fullerton

Come to Walsall, job for life regardless of whether you’re any good.

1 Like

Serious question mate: when do you envisage the next ‘high’ coming at Walsall, in its current set up?

I struggle to believe atm

Season after season we us the fans have been sold up the river , I’m surprised we still have the fan base we have , not only the team is a shambles , The stadium is in a bad way tho small improvements have been made and same old dinosaurs running the club behind the Senses , nothing ever changes it seems

2 Likes

Either we are bought out by a wealthy benefactor, or we are bought out by a charlatan who bankrupts us while we all enjoy the ride.
Not likely to happen with this lot in charge.

Pomlett sees this as an investment opportunity, he’s as much as said so.

1 Like

Come on chunkster get ya cash out and save us

1 Like

Really sorry to inform everyone that the cretins who have played an active part in the demise of our club over a number of years through their total incompetence, naivety, amateurism, and total disregard for the paying customer, will never be ousted by our beloved chairman, I said after the fiasco and shoddy amateur performance of our 1st home game that if Pomlett didn’t show both these cretins the exit door he never will!!! We are stuck with these imbeciles for as long as they wish to remain !! It’s a closed mates only shop, Pomlett is Bonser in a different suit , Whaley still walks the corridors like a smell that never goes away, along with other board members that proudly wear their club ties on a match day the only thing that ties them to us fans and club !! I realised a few years ago that my club this club does not have the desire for change and is happy to bumble along scraping by, doing just enough, well enough is enough, like all the rest of the tired non match day experience I haven’t experienced i " won’t be fooled again " if you ain’t up to the job Pomlett then go, it can’t be any worse, and if you do walk please uphold the anthem of scousers " you’ll never walk alone " and take Gamble and Mole with you.

13 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap:

Whenever i hear “wont get fooled again” before the games i think that this may be the ultimate ironic piss take!

4 Likes

The closed season just before the launch of the new season tickets reminds me of a general election compaign. You are promised the earth, then once you’ve taken the bait, everything goes back to the normal shambles. Then the next time around it all starts again. I’m one who falls for it everytime but if this season goes wrong then it maybe some will decide to fall for it no more.

3 Likes

Thankfully due to work I cannot make another home game till Nov.

Lucky me.

3 Likes

Fullerton gets 3/4 windows before he can be judged

I criticised Pomlett for waiting until the end of the season to sack Dutton and then it took two Weeks to bring in Taylor

Dutton could have been sacked anytime after his first 5/6 games

I said at the back end of last season Pomletts dithering would have an impact on this season …. And we haven’t got the traction we could have had

2 Likes

Does anyone feel conned again? Bought into all the pre season hype and feel totally deflated again now it’s still early but this is worrying already .

14 Likes

Not conned as such

Got to be realistic

If the management situation had been better planned we’d have had a head start.

No guarantee it improves results but can’t deny it wouldn’t have provided us with a better chance to be further along the journey

No quick fixes

Matt Taylor keeps us in the league job done

Pomlett is all talk no action, he enjoys the attention.

1 Like

Agree he’s turned into a disaster

3 Likes

Spouts nonsense, only a few weeks back he claimed that we were in a better position then most teams in the league.

August 21st and we don’t have a striker on the books :joy::joy: blokes deluded,

6 Likes

Wish he’d put the club up for sale mate he’s took us backwards and i was no fan of Bonsers

2 Likes

Oh look at that very long queue…it’s all the people lining up to buy Walsall FC! Be careful what you wish for…

1 Like

LP quote “We are going to give it a right go this season”…‘right go’ I would perceive, like many, is to invest sufficiently as to mount a promotion challenge. I hope I’m proved wrong but I’m not so sure (11 points behind the leaders after 4 games) :thinking:

3 Likes

**** that, I am fed up of playing by the rules I want to be like Bournemouth, Southampton, Derby, Swindon, Blackpool, Coventry, Bolton etc all have a checkered pasts or seemingly going through troublesomes times but they are all far better off than what we are.

Lets have some fun in our lives for achange.

4 Likes