Pomlett Out

If identity is being dog shit, we have absolutely nailed it!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep cheerio Pomlett :wave:t2::wave:t2:

Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullarton, Whittaker and all the other dinosaurs on the board can f*ck off, get out.

6 Likes

Agree with everything you say …, but his role isn’t fix it in 12 months of f***k off is it. We’ve invested in a process of a DoF to restructure things. How easy do we really think it’s been for him to do it. Needs cutting an element of slack

1 Like

What!!! He’s a laughing stock of an individual…did you read the essay from Semaj about his previous relationships with clubs, the guy is a disgrace and the club didn’t do due diligence obviously.

1 Like

This.

The board members all need to be contributing something towards moving the club forwards.

If they’re deadwood they need to go.

1 Like

But he hasn’t driven us forward at all. We are in a worse situation than last year.

Only one response…BACK OFF! :wink:

Out maybe not, yet, but some structural changes yes. Not kicking out DOF, but to check how the club is operating and make some decisions, sometimes tough, when something doesn’t work well. Maybe at first, how going forward is understood.

I do tend to agree with Stretch on this to agree re Fullarton, imagine how he felt after persuing Khan, persuading him to come here, offering him a new contract, but the budget and length of contract would have been set by those above even him . he is the new boy and in some ways maybe their patsy

It’s those at the top table to blame. They have been there years and added nothing to the Club other than making sure the luxurious overseas lair is topped up with half a million every year

Anyone with less than 2 years service as a Director can be excused the rest need getting rid off together with the unelected SLO

Its not the managers its the rotten organisation above them that ties their hands and legs behind their backs. I think we can safely now under stand Clarke a year ago now

No director of football in the world can fix us in 12 months

3 Likes

Sick to the back teeth with this make do mentality, from top to bottom the whole club is stale.
22 days into the transfer window, we needed 3 players minimum at the start of the window since then we have lost 2 more players.

Complete Shambles !!!

Include in the fiasco with the meeting with issa, then we have a manager that is unwilling to change a formation that is failing us massively.

I’m afraid it’s time for me to stop happy clapping we are a Complete laughing stock its pondering on embarrassing.

10 Likes

You know any other millionaire fans willing to throw half a million quid a year to Bonser, while getting dog’s abuse off rancid fans for doing their best? :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d put that on if I were you.

1 Like

Certainly not this one, he couldn’t fix a stamp!
Look at all the brilliant transfers he’s brought us during the transfer window, and all within the first 3 weeks!
As Gladiator would say “are you not entertained!!”

1 Like

Respectfully…you are talking out of your hole.

2 Likes

I’m all for change ….

I’d love a change

I’ve been saying this clubs leadership is not fit for purpose since March last year

But someone made that very point on this board

But who steps in for dogs abuse

I wouldn’t !

In the last 15 years only one manger has been remotely successful, so it’s clear the problem comes from above.

As others have said the club desperately new ideas and new vision. We hoped Pomlett could do that, but it’s looking increasingly unlikely.

Challenging for top 7 in the 4th division. I think most of us would be satisfied with that. For a club of our history and stature it shouldn’t be difficult, but it’s looking like a third straight season of failing to do so.

4 Likes

But I bet we will no doubt ‘give it a good go’ at trying for relegation, third time lucky eh?

Yet Swindon, who were in a far worse state than us manage it.

We’re talking about challenging for the top 7 in the fourth tier not winning the Champions League. It shouldn’t take years of squad building.

1 Like